No announcement yet.

Pacquiao will beat Spence easy.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    The only thing that shock me is Spence couldn't hurt a bloated pizza eating lightweight and Spence was really loading up with all his might into those shots

Spence had a small guy going up in weight who as basically a punching bag in there and couldn't even drop him
    I think we should just admire Garcia's chin. Dude can take a punch. Perhaps we didn't know that until now. He also is tough as nails to take all that punishment and not want to give up or quit.

Spence did what he had to. He didn't get the KO but that's not saying plenty of people on the outside weren't calling that the fight should have been stopped. I think that's good enough for how well he did against him...

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      You're comparing Spence to 2 of the least skilled guys Pacquiao fought. Did you just watch the Garcia fight? Spence worked perfectly behind the jab and controlled distance, he could have done that the entire fight without ever getting close if he chose to. Garcia couldn't get a sniff.
      and you forgot the most important part he did it against a feather weight not a guy his own size

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        The only thing that shock me is Spence couldn't hurt a bloated pizza eating lightweight and Spence was really loading up with all his might into those shots

Spence had a small guy going up in weight who as basically a punching bag in there and couldn't even drop him
        He didn't have to hurt Mikey. He just had to whoop his ass which he did. He was outclassed and dominated for the entire fight. Garcia was easily the more scientific, skilled, experienced and fundamentally sound of the two and yet he still couldn't do nothing to frustrate or hurt Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
          All of you are posting in a troll thread, for what exactly?

Pacquiao is 6-7 years past prime and a part time boxer, Spence needs to man up and face somebody who is in his prime and his damn size, like Crawford.

Yes, but Pac was in the ring and they were damn near calling for it on the spot. I don't think anyone really thought this would be the fight to be made next for Spence. I honestly had no idea Pac even was going to consider this but there he was. So yes, it can be a reality and isn't a troll thread other than believing Pac would beat Spence easily.

Pac should really focus on luring Thurman. That one looks winnable based on Thurman's last outing...

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
            lol yup

some of this people be crazy. dont realize pac been fighting bigger guys all his life.

the biggest was 5'11 Margarito (Spence is only 5'9)

and pac was supposed to fight 6'1 paul williams lol what sight would've that be (fight didnt push through cos williams got stopped by martinez)
            Manny was never going to fight Williams , Pacquiao turned down Yuri Foreman ffs

Comment

They both want the fight..." What's the problem?" Haha

They gonna get paid in Texas. Pac loses it's all good. Torch being passed blood left in the ring it's boxing. Pac wins Spence is a student first hand all good. Let's party y'all!

Comment

Pac vs 1x
                Spence vs Bud
                Khan vs Almost Bumlevel

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                  Uuuh, he actually slows down when he fights the bigger guys. Look when he fought Margarito. He had plenty of rest moments where he was trying to catch his breath and that was when Margarito had his little moments to unload on Pac. Primarily when Pac was up against the ropes trying to get a breather.

Trying to breathe against Spence will allow Spence to do his most damage with Pac up against the ropes. I can't see a 41 year old Pac winning against prime Spence. Spence is just too much right now.

I do see Pac putting up a heck of a better fight than Mikey though, that's for sure. Mikey couldn't figure out how to neutral the jab which I'd say Manny has a knack for neutralizing most fighter's jabs...
                  uhhhh yeah in one round he did that. you must have watched the wrong fight if you thought pac slowed down in the marg fight. that was one of the fight where manny got on his bike for the most part.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    Manny was never going to fight Williams , Pacquiao turned down Yuri Foreman ffs
                    The Yuri Foreman who got stopped by Cotto?

The Cotto which Pac stopped a couple years of that Cotto-Foreman fight?

gtfoh lol

Comment

2010 Pac might have.
                      Not the 2019 version.

Pac better fight Mikey instead.
                      More money and less risk.

Comment

Working...
                      X