No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JTfloyd View Post
    "If Trump declares a border emergency, Section 2808 of Title 10 of U.S. law provides authority to build a wall: When a national emergency “requires use of the armed forces,” the Defense Department “may undertake military construction projects . . . not otherwise authorized by law that are necessary to support such use of the armed forces.”

So yeah..... like I said before, the wall is going to be built whether the liberals cry like babies or not, and since Pelosi didn't even try to negotiate, they now get nothing. But hey, at least y'all can try to claim the "moral" victory as you always do.

Affirmative action = Obama became President because blacks galvanized over the color of his skin "He black, and I'm black, so I GOTTA vote for him" (because people voting for a skin color isn't racist when blacks do it apparently), and a decent percentage of whites voted for him because they were scared if they didn't, they'd be called "racist". Democrats love that white guilt.

Also, to your last typical question, when almost all media outlets were predicting Hillary beating Trump in a historic landslide victory, were they referring to the popular vote, or the electoral college?
    So if DOD builds the wall, is 5.7billion dollars needed?

The president is commander & chief of our US military, Idk what's with all the drama of calling a national emergency.

I'm at a low level of government but I've been saying the military should build the wall since Trump 1st uttered wall. That's why I think this whole wall issue is much deeper than what it appears. If some civilian contractors win the bid on the wall, a FOIA of who they are and how they received the contract should be made public.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      If we're in a national emergency why hasn't he declared one? You know what emergency means right? Action should be taken ASAP! Why is Trump failing to protect the country if we're under attack and its an emergency?
      Hes drama that's why. His base is the type that drives with 1 hand at 2 and the other on the horn. They love to make a scene

Comment

• US, Taliban agree on peace deal framework that could lead to troop withdrawal
        WOAH
        https://www.syracuse.com/us-news/201...ithdrawal.html

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Tell me how the executive branch is going to amend the constitution and take the power from the states and why YOU as a conservative support this unconstitutional action?

Affirmative action means you score lower yet you still get the job. Right?

Like Trump got less votes than Hillary but still got the job. Right?

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

Comment

• National emergency at Trump's properties!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              If we're in a national emergency why hasn't he declared one? You know what emergency means right? Action should be taken ASAP! Why is Trump failing to protect the country if we're under attack and its an emergency?

It's such a national emergency that it took two years for Trump to call it one, and still wait another three weeks after failing to make a deal.

Oh noooooo......the sky is falling!

Comment

• Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
                It's such a national emergency that it took two years for Trump to call it one, and still wait another three weeks after failing to make a deal.

Oh noooooo......the sky is falling!
                because he was willing to negotiate for it. if trump is such a fascist dictator, as you poosey hat clowns love to claim, then he would be ruling the white house like obumass did day 1.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                      because he was willing to negotiate for it. if trump is such a fascist dictator, as you poosey hat clowns love to claim, then he would be ruling the white house like obumass did day 1.
                      National emergency doe!

Comment

Working...
                      X