Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm really not hating on Canelo here...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jalen rose never won a ring because he was a lame like you.

Hail Emperor Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      when you want a cherry you will go to great lengths to get it like the time floyd wanted a mosley cherry so bad he paid off berto millions of dollars just to grab mosley since there was a good chance mosley would lose. conversely when there are cherries you don't want you wait for them to go bad so you can grab them off the ground, wipe them off, adn say "look i got it, brand new!"
      That's actually a good analogy/good analogies

Originally posted by .!WAR CANELO!. View Post
      Canelo Ruining peoples lives out here lol... I LOVE IT!

WAR CANELO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Lol honestly man I like Canelo...I probably like GGG more, but he gave GGG like $100 million dollars basically..how can I really hate on Canelo for that...he is a great fighter as well with a nice style.

So sorry to burst your bubble I suppose...just kind of put everything together earlier when I found out when the Vada testing started for Kov-Canelo.

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I am not trying to hate on GGG or nothing like that, but he could have fought SOG, and a lot of other guys at 168 and showed us Mexican Style.

I do not hate any boxers, unless they do some flagrant bs, or act too much the fool.

I do however dislike most fanboys.
      Eh I mean idk man..I think the Ward fight was always an uphill one to make for a variety of reasons...MAYBE if GGG gave up all leverage and demands that fight could have happened at one or two different times...but otherwise I don't really see it happening on fair terms.

I think the other fights at 168 GGG really tried to make..Froch and JCC Jr...but GGG was too high risk low reward for them to really be interested.

Agree on the respecting all fighters...I respect any guy who gets into the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. 29K View Post
        Jalen rose never won a ring because he was a lame like you.

Hail Emperor Canelo.
        Jalen actually seems like a pretty cool dude imo...and again I'm really not hating on Canelo...just was connecting some dots there...thanks for the reply though.

Comment

A lot of people here are dumb pieces of **** who know nothing and think they're entitled to an opinion.

If anything I would bet a lot of money that Canelo is on something because being his size is not natural.

I'm the same size as Canelo. I've been lifting all my life and I'm a natural lifter. The only supplements I use are whey and creatine. How is it possible that Canelo is the same dsmn size?

Canelo says he doesnt lift heavy weights and just does a lot of high rep low weight **** plus boxing training.

Dude is 5'8" and 180+ EASY without weight training. Find me one person who looks like that. You can't. Account for the fact he only fights twice a year during designated dates and got busted after the toughest fight if his career and there huge red flags.

This is a guy who's fans claimed was a small middle weight less than 6 months ago and now hes ****ing huge. Small middle weights dont fight at 175 and definitely dont come into the ring looking bigger than their opponent.

Who are you gonna beleive? A guy thr same size as Canelo and cant believe it or internet warriors who have never boxed let alone played any sport in their entire lives?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
            OK To be fair I think all these guys are on PEDs...look at when they announce fights...they do it as close to the fight date as possible so the testing is delayed...
            With time I've come to quietly subscribe more and more to the thinking that virtually all the upper echelon guys are, have been, or will be on something or another. I've just seen one too many miraculous mid/late career turnarounds and/or age-defiant feats, David-Goliath cakewalks, freakish vascularity, whatever. Is this idea, especially in consideration of things like the recent unusually high spate of deaths, appalling in a way? Yes. Do I love the idea of everyone from top to boxrec #600 being squeaky clean? Oh yes. Do I believe in, to the extent possible, an equal playing field above all, whatever that field consists of? Sure. Do I think VADA and the like are fraudulent institutions from the ground up? No. Do I think this is easy to circumvent so long as money changes hands in the right places and the right people are brought in the fold, and VADA etc is effectively more of a security blanket for fans/media than airtight guarantor? Yah. Do I suspect lots others share this thinking and that claims to the contray, esp. regarding one's personal favorites, are largely wishful thinking? Def.
            Do I persist in watching boxing anyway and does this make me morally reprehensible? Yes and maybe. Do I want to be wrong? Of course
            Last edited by Sweet Scions; 11-14-2019, 12:10 AM.

Comment

That Jalen Rose thing sounded kinda lame.
              I like your current username much better.

Who is Jalen Rose, anyway? Never heard of her!

Comment

Originally posted by R-Hand Southpaw View Post
                A lot of people here are dumb pieces of **** who know nothing and think they're entitled to an opinion.

If anything I would bet a lot of money that Canelo is on something because being his size is not natural.

I'm the same size as Canelo. I've been lifting all my life and I'm a natural lifter. The only supplements I use are whey and creatine. How is it possible that Canelo is the same dsmn size?

Canelo says he doesnt lift heavy weights and just does a lot of high rep low weight **** plus boxing training.

Dude is 5'8" and 180+ EASY without weight training. Find me one person who looks like that. You can't. Account for the fact he only fights twice a year during designated dates and got busted after the toughest fight if his career and there huge red flags.

This is a guy who's fans claimed was a small middle weight less than 6 months ago and now hes ****ing huge. Small middle weights dont fight at 175 and definitely dont come into the ring looking bigger than their opponent.

Who are you gonna beleive? A guy thr same size as Canelo and cant believe it or internet warriors who have never boxed let alone played any sport in their entire lives?
                Originally posted by Sweet Scions View Post
                With time I've come to quietly subscribe more and more to the thinking that virtually all the upper echelon guys are, have been, or will be on something or another. I've just seen one too many miraculous mid/late career turnarounds and/or age-defiant feats, David-Goliath cakewalks, freakish vascularity, whatever. Is this idea, especially in consideration of things like the recent unusually high spate of deaths, appalling in a way? Yes. Do I love the idea of everyone from top to boxrec #600 being squeaky clean? Oh yes. Do I believe in, to the extent possible, an equal playing field above all, whatever that field consists of? Sure. Do I think VADA and the like are fraudulent institutions from the ground up? No. Do I think this is easy to circumvent so long as money changes hands in the right places and the right people are brought in the fold, and VADA etc is effectively more of a security blanket for fans/media than airtight guarantor? Yah. Do I suspect lots others share this thinking and that claims to the contray, esp. regarding one's personal favorites, are largely wishful thinking? Def.
                Do I persist in watching boxing anyway and does this make me morally reprehensible? Yes and maybe. Do I want to be wrong? Of course
                Good posts thanks fellas.

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                That Jalen Rose thing sounded kinda lame.
                I like your current username much better.

Who is Jalen Rose, anyway? Never heard of her!
                Thanks man...lol you didn't see that comment Jalen made the other day about Canelo needing to fight Lomachenko? lol

Comment

Good posts thanks fellas.

Thanks man...lol you didn't see that comment Jalen made the other day about Canelo needing to fight Lomachenko? lol
                  Who is Jalen? Male or female? Is he or she a fighter? Never heard of it. Again, I haven't watched TV for at least 15 years, or follow any other sport except boxing. Maybe that's why. I live in a cave!

Please enlighten!

Comment

Originally posted by R-Hand Southpaw View Post
                    Yes but you’re lying. It’s beyond obvious. We have no idea about your physique. If Carl Froch believes the world is flat then we can’t just take your word for it about “I’m the same size” or your daily habits, smoking, eating...

Just hater talk mate. You ain’t fooling anyone.

Comment

Jalen actually seems like a pretty cool dude imo...and again I'm really not hating on Canelo...just was connecting some dots there...thanks for the reply though.
                      Fo sho, bruvva. One luv.

Comment

Working...
                      X