No announcement yet.

Veteran threatens to shoot other veterans for protesting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
    Not all Veterans agree I support Trump my cousin was an Army Ranger with Purple Heart is a Democrat but most of are family are from Mexico so he probably believes in open Borders I don’t
    True, not all vets support Trump, but looking over that crowd I can see quite a few who don't look like they know which end of a rifle the bullet comes out of. These are well-organized, professional protestors.

Comment

what are people protesting now?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Not one veteran I know, including myself, asks for a pat on the back or a thank you for our service. In fact at times it is awkward, and I just give them a thank you in return. Stop spewing ignorance.
        Right here. I hate that ****, makes me feel very awkward.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
          How did he have trouble finding work as a diesel mechanic? My father runs a transportation company and has owned several freighters in his time. Those things break down constantly.
          Maybe his lazy habit carried back in to the real world.

he's dumb as a rock.

Comment

This simple minded old white piece of sh-t threatened to commit mass murder against Veterans because they don't support Trump. Worse, there are posters that support him.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
              You wake up at 5:00 Am or 0500 PT at 6 , clean barracks shower 0800 Inspection than to work and you go to your job I fixed Tanks so I worked from 8:30 to 5 sometimes to 12:00 midnight but just like in Civilian jobs you have lazy people who don’t know their job or are slow and lazy. Than you have extra duties like Guard Duty which is for 24 hours 2 on 4 off and don’t get caught sleeping or your @$$ is grass.or CQ which is also 24 hours answering phones errands and waking everyone up by banging on their doors and about every 6 to 8 weeks you go to the field and play Army or to the Tank ranges , You sleep outside no shower for 2 to 3 weeks and I would fix tanks that would break down or their was a recovery vehicle called an M88 which looked like a tank but with no gun it’s used to tow tanks or pull engines. The Tankers and Infantry are the ones at the gun ranges and back home they take classes or they would hide and sleep all day .?Miltary has many support jobs that are like regular jobs Cooks Medics or Nurses at Military Hospitals Doctors Electricians etc I was in from 1985 to 1989 so I missed the war but many people who go to war never see combat because they are in support jobs . So just because someone was in Iraq or Vietnam doesn’t mean they seen action it depends what type of job you had usually Infantry or Tank units are the ones who do the fighting support jobs just do their job but if a unit is over run than yes support units can see action or if your on a convey going to a location and your ambushed than you can see combat as a support unit but that a small chance but it can happen Basically the Military is easy if you like to exercise and you’re a clean person if you’re a dirty pig you will have problems

Something like that.

A lot of it is just hurry up and wait. I'm sure you know exactly what I mean.

I hated that s.hit just waiting for something to happen. Sapped the soul right out of me.

The field was different for me. My battery wanted to be in the field, aaaaaaaalllllll the time. Go out, syay 2-3 weeks, get back, 1 week, then be told we have to re-qualify because some new assh.ole who came to the battery. That was death.

Then the commanders always volunteer for dumb s.hit. too. So going out to different bases and training there too. Both ntc and jrtc, in rotation and op4.

Some places were ever worse. They'd have field rotations like 2 weeks and 2 weeks. So rvery month they were out there. Crazy that you had 6-8 weeks recovery from ftx

But i imagine that was because of the equipment.

My united didnt care though. We got sent out there with broken s.hit had a full bird come down and literally relieve a battalion commander because he had us out there with so much broken s.hit but told them we were nearly 100%.

When i say broken s.hit I mean fubar. We had wreckers towing wreckers because the first wrecker broke its axel trying to tow out an lmtv.

Had guns freeze up in blizzards. First time i've ever been in a blizzard but the cherry juice in the guns froze and that s.hit is supposed to be some negative degrees before it can freeze. Still out there in shin deep snow though. No heat, had people with frosbite and that other cold injury s.hit

But from other combat mos that I know they were in the field even more than I was. Some units live in the field and stay on deployment rotations. My unit was just like they said in jarhead "f.uck ups and re.tards" thats what i get for choosing the army i supposed.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                They mad Trump not going to war

Trump got their heads so f@*ked up, they can't even be anti-war, cause they'll be seen as a Russian asset who's pro-Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                  Trump got their heads so f@*ked up, they can't even be anti-war, cause they'll be seen as a Russian asset who's pro-Trump.
                  Sad but true

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    You're talking about the old man that threatened to mass murder all those people, right? You mean Trump has him so f-cked up in the head that he wants to kill Veterans because they want to impeach Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      Something like that.

A lot of it is just hurry up and wait. I'm sure you know exactly what I mean.

I hated that s.hit just waiting for something to happen. Sapped the soul right out of me.

The field was different for me. My battery wanted to be in the field, aaaaaaaalllllll the time. Go out, syay 2-3 weeks, get back, 1 week, then be told we have to re-qualify because some new assh.ole who came to the battery. That was death.

Then the commanders always volunteer for dumb s.hit. too. So going out to different bases and training there too. Both ntc and jrtc, in rotation and op4.

Some places were ever worse. They'd have field rotations like 2 weeks and 2 weeks. So rvery month they were out there. Crazy that you had 6-8 weeks recovery from ftx

But i imagine that was because of the equipment.

My united didnt care though. We got sent out there with broken s.hit had a full bird come down and literally relieve a battalion commander because he had us out there with so much broken s.hit but told them we were nearly 100%.

When i say broken s.hit I mean fubar. We had wreckers towing wreckers because the first wrecker broke its axel trying to tow out an lmtv.

Had guns freeze up in blizzards. First time i've ever been in a blizzard but the cherry juice in the guns froze and that s.hit is supposed to be some negative degrees before it can freeze. Still out there in shin deep snow though. No heat, had people with frosbite and that other cold injury s.hit

But from other combat mos that I know they were in the field even more than I was. Some units live in the field and stay on deployment rotations. My unit was just like they said in jarhead "f.uck ups and re.tards" thats what i get for choosing the army i supposed.
                      Battery means you were a Gun Bunny

Comment

Working...
                      X