• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...in 2025.

Comment

• Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
      OMG
      You acting like you don't know.
      Last edited by j.razor; 11-08-2019, 02:22 PM.

Comment

• Lies. Floyd and Haymon will never let Davis get beaten up by Loma. They have to say these lies to protect their pee wee little fraud. A bunch of dumb ass suckers will believe Davis lies. Only a few. Most are awake to Mayweather Haymon protecting B and C level frauds like Davis and Wilder.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          You acting like you don't know.
          not acting

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            But walters was out about year & Rigo was hardly fighting & when he was he was knocking them out in a round so it was he wasn't fighting PLUS he was forced to move up 2 weight classes cuz bob was afraid Rigo would win at a lower weight class or a catch weight. Tank is bigger & stronger than Rigo so I doubt l0m0 gets that done with Tank. My advise is save your money.
            Gervonte isnt any bigger than Rigo. It's questionable whether he's any stronger either as he hasnt fought anyone actually good.

As long as Gervonte doesnt take a million years to make the fight, we'll see just how good he is.

I doubt he will walk through Teofimo either. Actually, if Teofimo wins, I will be surprised that Gervonte fights him.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              Gervonte isnt any bigger than Rigo. It's questionable whether he's any stronger either as he hasnt fought anyone actually good.

As long as Gervonte doesnt take a million years to make the fight, we'll see just how good he is.

I doubt he will walk through Teofimo either. Actually, if Teofimo wins, I will be surprised that Gervonte fights him.
              I like that match up, hope we get these fights!

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

YDKSAB. Davis is bigger and stronger than even Lomachenko. Rigo was half the size of Loma when they fought.

Learn your boxing. Use your eyes more.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                  YDKSAB. Davis is bigger and stronger than even Lomachenko. Rigo was half the size of Loma when they fought.

Learn your boxing. Use your eyes more.
                  LMFAO.

Gervonta Davis: 5'5", 130lbs, 67.5" reach

Guillermo Rigondeaux: 5'5", 130lbs, 68" reach

Vasyl Lomachenko: 5'7", 130lbs, 65.5" reach

What. The. Fuck. Are. You. Talking. About?

GhostofDempsey GhostofDempsey likes this.

Comment

• “BUT… we in-house only doe!” Lol
                    El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

• Wow, crazy to think two years later and we are not even closer to the fight...

Comment

Working...
                      X