Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko should cancel his fight in the UK & Ruiz shouldn't go there.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    VADA is better than the standard testing but there are still multiple ways around it. Call me a cynic but I’m convinced that the vast majority of top level athletes are using some form of PED’s.
    I mean look no further to Whyte testing positive with UKAD and not VADA. A lot of these performance enhancers can leave your body within 12 hours. So some shrewd timing and a fighter could get away with using a certain substance.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Well I'm exaggerating with Lomachenko. He'd beat a roided up Campbell any day of the week

But no way in hell Ruiz should fight AJ in the UK. Hearn know Whyte failed yet he didn't inform Rivas nor cancelled the fight.

I could understand if he told Rivas and Rivas made the decision to fight. But not informing him and giving him that choice is a huge problem and low down and dirty.

I don't care if this is technically legal in the UK. It's morally wrong not to notify Rivas and his camp.

Remember that time Razor Ruddock fought Lewis in the UK and was poisoned? I certainly remember. I think Pepperidge Farm remembers also.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        Is there even VADA testing for the Lomachenko/Campbell? Was that confirmed somewhere? Has Lomachenko EVER been under VADA testing?
        Those are great questions about many fighters actually. I'm sure Loma will be tested against Davis, though. Both fighters will undergo those stricter tests.

Comment

The main takeaway from all of this is Hearn can't be trusted

Comment

I wouldn't blame Ruiz if he refused to go after everything that has transpired.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
              Remember that time Razor Ruddock fought Lewis in the UK and was poisoned? I certainly remember. I think Pepperidge Farm remembers also.

Got a link on that poisoning?
              Couldn't find.

Comment

Originally posted by Bmore18 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  It's not failing the test. It's going forward with the fight and not informing the other fighter.
                  Like Usada and Mayweather's IV informing Pac 21 days later?

Comment

Working...
                  X