Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WADA Exonerates Canelo Alvarez with New 2019 Ruling on Meat Contamination Findings!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's a cheat dude. Get over it, he's like Fury with his wild boar excuse. It can pass technically but it's absolute horse manure.

Comment

• WADA just too superbwad!

Comment

• Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
        He's a cheat dude. Get over it, he's like Fury with his wild boar excuse. It can pass technically but it's absolute horse manure.
        Y’all need to prep up for the Kovalev fight!

And we need talk about Clen as much as possible so that it get rinsed and it make seem like Canelo needs it!

Today’s modern boxer has it a lot harder than what network stars did before 2011! Simply a post fight urine test is what most boxers would love and want today!

Comment

• Gotta love WADA and their research. It’s as if WADA was “in on it” JUST for Clenbuterol where they shouldn’t focus on any other substances known to man. Clenbuterol must be the best PED in the universe and is the reason why cows love it and burgers taste so good!

WAR WADA!

Comment

• Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
            Was consistent with meat contamination... ie.. they couldn't prove it wasn't meat contamination. You know this because we've discussed it many times. Why you misrepresenting man?
            I love boxing scene. It's the only place were a collective intentionally or accidentally unveil what's rational

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
              I love boxing scene. It's the only place were a collective intentionally or accidentally unveil what's rational
              I like that man... sounds cool. Like I'm a Borg or something.

What does it mean?

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
                SMRTL Director - Eichner - VADA's own go to Lab

''Canelo Alvarez was consistent with Meat Contamination.''

https://www.wada-ama.org/en/media/ne...-contamination

30 May 2019

WADA publishes Stakeholder Notice regarding meat contamination

On 16 May 2019, the World Anti-Doping Agency’s (WADA’s) Foundation Board decided to amend Article 7.4 of the World Anti-Doping Code (Code) to allow WADA-accredited Laboratories (Laboratories) to report Atypical Findings (ATFs) for the Prohibited Substance clenbuterol.

Under the current version of Article 7.4 of the Code, Laboratories may only report analytical testing results for exogenous Prohibited Substances as Adverse Analytical Findings (AAFs) but not as ATFs, which does not allow for investigations to take place when potential meat contamination scenarios arise – as has been the case with clenbuterol.

As such, if the current Code is strictly followed, Anti-Doping Organizations (ADOs) are required to assert an Anti-Doping Rule Violation (ADRV) against the athlete if the B sample results confirm the A sample findings (or the athlete waives the analysis of their B sample).

The purpose of the amendment to Article 7.4 of the Code – which will come into force on 1 June 2019 and is an interim solution until the 2021 Code and the forthcoming International Standard for Results Management (ISRM) come into effect – is to provide ADOs with the possibility of conducting an investigation when low concentrations of identified Prohibited Substances that are known meat contaminants are detected by Laboratories and reported as ATFs.

This will ensure that valid meat contamination cases are dealt with fairly and, notably, may prevent athletes from having their competition results disqualified as a result of eating contaminated meat.
                In order to provide guidance to ADOs faced with potential meat contamination cases, WADA has developed a Stakeholder Notice regarding Meat Contamination (Notice) that details the reporting instructions for Laboratories depending on the concentration of clenbuterol detected in an athlete’s sample and includes the investigative steps that ADOs must follow in such situations.

After following the instructions and investigative steps indicated in the Notice, ADOs may close cases and allow an athlete to retain their results (for samples collected in-competition) if it is determined that the detection of clenbuterol in their sample is consistent with meat contamination. However, if, following the investigation, the reported ATF is not consistent with meat contamination, or if the concentration of clenbuterol exceeds the designated threshold, an ADRV will be asserted and the standard results management process will proceed.

WADA hopes that the instructions found in the Notice and that the amendment to Article 7.4 of the Code will assist ADOs faced with potential clenbuterol meat contamination cases and will ensure that cases are managed fairly for all athletes.
                Please feel free to contact rm@wada-ama.org should you have any questions or concerns.
                - -I told WADA and the rest of the drug testing derelicts this was so from day one.

Can't fix stupid, but at least they admit they erred that cost 6 months of Canelo's career and $100 mil purse.

The rest of you are beyond reclamation.

Comment

• Let's Go CHamp!

Comment

• Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                    I like that man... sounds cool. Like I'm a Borg or something.

What does it mean?
                    Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                    "This is a confirmation of the innocence of fighters like Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez and Francisco Vargas, who once were in the middle of controversy, when Clean Boxing Program tests performed by VADA found clenbuterol in their examination," the WBC said in a statement.

With all the Mexican Athletes testing positive for clenbuterol because of the meat problems in Mexico WADA and WBC updating their rules to allow acceptable threshold for small traces consistent with meat contamination. Under new rules canelo would not of been considered a failed test or been subject to any penalty.
                    see.... people wanted to brush it all under the rug

Comment

• A PED cheater will always be a PED cheater..

Canelo is a certified PED cheater that's why he got banned...

Comment

Working...
                      X