Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew: Wilder is Easiest For Usyk To Beat: Fury, Joshua Too Big

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VislorTurlough View Post
    Technically, wilder is a mess. But for Bellew wasn’t exactly Pernell Whitaker. He’s clearly siding with his pal and shilling for the guys that pay him
    Or telling it like it is? It's just mentalists can't handle truth. They spend far too much time dribbling in their mental asylum and being far too delusional to notice. It's why they keep on getting their shlt pushed in on here all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
      This fight is like a man versus a child.

Usyk is another preteen boy with an attitude who's about to get whooped by his father for talking back.

Remember the Szpilka fight. Shoving Deontay in the pre-fight scuffle at the World Trade Center like a disrespectful brat.

Then he almost got decapitated on live television.

Usyk has to box perfectly for all twelve rounds.

Wilder only has to be perfect for two seconds.
      You're calling out a supposed attitude of Usyk that doesn't exist, but not mentioning the worst one in boxing history that belongs to the biggest coward ever in Donkey Wilder?

Good one. Makes a lot of sense that. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
        Indeed, but i still think AJ is too stiff and basic for Usyk. Easy fight for Usyk. AJ barely has a punchers chance.

My point was that Usyk is far more skilled than any current top HW apart from Fury. So someone as basic as AJ isn’t beating him. It’d either have to be someone that can box with him but bigger i.e Fury, or someone less predictable like Wilder. Big stiff upright fighters like AJ will be easy work for Usyk.
        So AJ is too basic, even though he's not. But Wilder isn't?

I know you need to big up Wilder to support Fury and make him look better, but please don't let it turn you into someone that resembles a typical American. Logic and common sense can be your friend if you let it. Just don't let your bias ruin it for you.

Comment

Usyk is completely and utterly overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
            And what you're forgetting is Wilder swings and misses against pretty much everyone non stop and hasn't beaten a single world class fighter. His accuracy is dreadful. Usyk would have few problems in dealing with Donkey. he's just too good for the idiot.
            Ok, you say that but just remember what I said the other day. Wilder is a lot more shrewd, cagey, wily, cunning and crafty as a fighter than most people give him credit for or think.

He does little subtle things in the ring in order to set his opponents up. For one, he is a very patient fighter; Who doesn't rush the KO.

He is always looking to throw the perfect punch at the perfect time. He won't throw a punch unless he thinks, he can land it.

So, in order for Usyk to defeat Wilder, then he must fight the perfect fight for twelve straight rounds by evading Deontay Wilder's punching power with no slip ups or mistakes which is a very hard thing to do. I wish him much success with that because if he doesn't he is done.

All it takes is just one punch from the "Bronze Bomber" and he's history. He would be completely finished. Oleksandr can run but he can't hide because eventually Wilder will time him, catch him and then eventually knock him out.

He kind of puts me in the mind of Jack Johnson. Who was also another shrewd and cagey veteran who took his time in the ring in order to ambush his opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              Ok, you say that but just remember what I said the other day. Wilder is a lot more shrewd, cagey, wily, cunning and crafty as a fighter than most people give him credit for or think.

He does little subtle things in the ring in order to set his opponents up. For one, he is a very patient fighter; Who doesn't rush the KO.

He is always looking to throw the perfect punch at the perfect time. He won't throw a punch unless he thinks, he can land it.

So, in order for Usyk to defeat Wilder, then he must fight the perfect fight for twelve straight rounds by evading Deontay Wilder's punching power with no slip ups or mistakes which is a very hard thing to do. I wish him much success with that because if he doesn't he is done.

All it takes is just one punch from the "Bronze Bomber" and he's history. He would be completely finished. Oleksandr can run but he can't hide because eventually Wilder will time him, catch him and then eventually knock him out.

He kind of puts me in the mind of Jack Johnson. Who was also another shrewd and cagey veteran who took his time in the ring in order to ambush his opponents.
              Which fight was Wilder crafty in? And tell me what was so crafty about it?

Cunning I know is true. Wilder has not only convinced Americans he really is a real fighter that wants the big fights, but has convinced himself of this, even though all the facts point towards it being the biggest scam and lie in boxing history. But you know what delusion can do to people.

Wilder doesn't set opponents up, he just swings and hopes. Why do you think so many memes have been made of him? When Deontay is patient, it's not because he's setting you up, it's because he's scared of the counter. There is a big difference. and he always rushes the KO. It's why he looks so hilarious when trying to finish.

Wilder won't throw a punch unless he thinks he can land it at the perfect time? Another joke from you I gather? I hope so. Wilder throws at the imperfect time, the vast majority of the time. If he does land it eventually, it's down to luck rather than skill and timing.

Why would world class fighters have to be perfect against a bum with not a single win against a world class fighter? What makes you think this? Wilder's struggles with a load of bums where he's exposed yet again? Let me know when this comment has even a slither of substance in this jokes career.

Tell me which fighters Wilder beat where he ended it with the first punch he landed? Then tell me why I should care when it's over some obscure nobody that wouldn't even have the skill to compete in a strong man competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                Which fight was Wilder crafty in? And tell me what was so crafty about it?

Cunning I know is true. Wilder has not only convinced Americans he really is a real fighter that wants the big fights, but has convinced himself of this, even though all the facts point towards it being the biggest scam and lie in boxing history. But you know what delusion can do to people.

Wilder doesn't set opponents up, he just swings and hopes. Why do you think so many memes have been made of him? When Deontay is patient, it's not because he's setting you up, it's because he's scared of the counter. There is a big difference. and he always rushes the KO. It's why he looks so hilarious when trying to finish.

Wilder won't throw a punch unless he thinks he can land it at the perfect time? Another joke from you I gather? I hope so. Wilder throws at the imperfect time, the vast majority of the time. If he does land it eventually, it's down to luck rather than skill and timing.

Why would world class fighters have to be perfect against a bum with not a single win against a world class fighter? What makes you think this? Wilder's struggles with a load of bums where he's exposed yet again? Let me know when this comment has even a slither of substance in this jokes career.

Tell me which fighters Wilder beat where he ended it with the first punch he landed? Then tell me why I should care when it's over some obscure nobody that wouldn't even have the skill to compete in a strong man competition.
                Well tell me what happened to the British Heavyweight scene? Currently all of the Americans hold the belts; Andy Ruiz and Deontay Wilder. Fury, Joshua, Whyte, Chisora are all titleless.

However, the man you say fight only bums still has his. If AJ was half as good as everyone thought he was; Then he will still have his title to this day.

However, be that as it may he lost to an overweight overachieving fat ass. Which means Joshua can't fight and needs more time to develop.

So what do you think about the Undisputed World Heavyweight championship bout between Wilder vs Ruiz? Who you got?

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                  Lol....claiming nationality.....funny.
                  Ruiz think other wise.
                  Sorry.
                  Ruiz was born in America that makes him an American even though he is Mexican decent.

Comment

Typical Brit mind think

Boy what are these dim Brits smoking

Hasnt seen stupid Puzzyfruit destroyed by Ruiz taught you anything..

Stop doing drugs..

Usyk will never never beat Wilder..

Chad in Vegas

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
                      Ruiz was born in America that makes him an American even though he is Mexican decent.
                      Lol....sorry to disappoint you bro.
                      The young has made it clear to you hungry nationality Mungers.
                      Take your L and move on.
                      The paper champ you Americans have is the one that went down the history book as scared baby carrying a belt for 6yes without a single unification.
                      Shalom.

Comment

Working...
                      X