Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who’s going to sue Whyte and Hearn for defending themselves?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PotentialToast View Post
    You are overlooking the fact that he was being regularly tested by VADA. So lets say he was tested 24 hrs before UKAD test. He will be able to establish a max dose he could have ingested consistent with not doping. Otherwise, UKAD would not have let him figjt.
    You keep saying “max dose” and that he may have had something contaminated.

What is the “maximum dose” allowed of an anabolic steroid like DBol? And what food could be contaminated with DBol? Other than say...his DBol?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      You keep saying “max dose” and that he may have had something contaminated.

What is the “maximum dose” allowed of an anabolic steroid like DBol? And what food could be contaminated with DBol? Other than say...his DBol?
      By max dose, I meant that as the drug has a half-life, if you know you have 'ultra trace' level X in your system at day 2, you can work out what the maximum dose Y you could have taken at day 0 (i.e. last clear WADA test).

Comment

By max dose, I meant that as the drug has a half-life, if you know you have 'ultra trace' level X in your system at day 2, you can work out what the maximum dose Y you could have taken at day 0 (i.e. last clear WADA test).
        Then there’s variables with that too though. Nobody does one PED, they cycle. For all we know he just messed up the masking agent and that’s why he pissed hot a couple days later

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          Oscar Rivas and Yvon Michel are suing for sure and rightfully so!
          What would they sue for (i.e. legal basis)?

Comment

What would they sue for (i.e. legal basis)?
            Drug assisted assault, and if the gloves have been proven to be tampered with, assault with a deadly weapon.

And if Hearn is one of the people who was claiming that Rivas is the one who failed the test you can add slander to the list.

Comment

Working...
            X