Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Billy Joe Saunders is Inspired By Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Billy Joe Saunders is Inspired By Tyson Fury

BILLY JOE SAUNDERS is desperate to prove himself again in 2019 and show the world how good he is. The ex-WBO middleweight champion returns to the ring next Saturday hoping to put an awful year behind him. After the brilliant performance against David Lemieux 12 months ago, it looked all set up for him to shine.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hahaha blow job Saunders is what we call a hypocrite. He blasted Canelo for failing his test and he popped for a banned substance and is trying to play damage control. He was fine 100k pounds for failing the test. All media outlets are reporting he failed the test. Usually when one is pointing a finger it’s because they are doing exactly what they accuse others of doing. Blow job Saunders is a hypocrite

Comment

I like Billy and Fury.. these two need a reality show together. I would watch that ish religiously. Lol.

Comment

If fury can come back strong after a ped charge so can Saunders

Comment

IIEC, BJS defended Fury, saying like "I seen him eating, or I know he ate wild boar ["that wasn't castrated"] in Holland" re Fury's Nandrolone finding. Next BJS also found to have PEDS.

These 2 are buds? Do they dine together, so to speak?

Comment

Two *****s with a lot of skill and feather fists. And of course PEDs and Foot In Mouth Disease. So yes, they are practically twins. I still want to see Canelo vs BJS tho, I think Canelo would be frustrated as fcuk and win another very questionable decision.

Comment

Warren trying to inspire Saunders more like .

Comment

Hypocrisy at its finest, Saunders is forced to eat the humble pie, he is and always now would be referred to as a cheat like his buddy Fury, shame on him!

Comment

If Usyk had the best 2018 then Saunders had by far the worst.

Comment

Billie Joe is a hypocrite and a typical gypo who should NEVER be trusted.

Fury is bipolar and should be forgiven for his sins he is a good man at heart. The Fury's tell it how it is & back it.

BJS now just trying to mimic what Fury has said to get some rep back. Do not fall for it. I tnink he got shafted with the ban for crap he took but he should have been wiser with the supplements he was taking.

Comment

Working...
                    X