Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keith Thurman is afraid of Errol Spence...?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keith Thurman is afraid of Errol Spence...?

Legit question, because here is the difference in interview over years:

2016:
    Brian: Keith, do you want to fight Danny Garcia?
    Thurman: Yes, I will fight Danny Garcia anytime.

Fought Danny WITH an injury.

2017:
    Brian: Keith, do you want to fight Errol Spence Jr.?
    Thurman: Well, you see, Brian, when i was a boy...

I mean, what's going on with 'One Time A Year' Thurman? I know he said he needs a tuneup/get back fight, how about Jeff 'The Hornet' Horn if he gets past Mundine?

Maybe it's just marinating.

Comment

Thurman seems like he's lost that fire he once had.

I bet he's done in a few Years after a couple big paydays

Comment

Thurman's record is better than Spence's, not sure what the issue is.

Comment

If he’s currently active and is fighting bums instead of the top dogs then the accusation can be legit. However he is inactive, recovering from an injury and the last guys he fought were top contenders during that time.

Spence is currently active, though passes all the eye test, seem to not be fighting the top dogs or pushing as hard for them. Why not call arum’s bluffs to find out??

The silence is deafening, and I hope it’s not Mikey garcia.

Comment

Hes not afraid, i think he just lost that boxing love he had, hes in love now with a women n life, boxing is not first love

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
              If he’s currently active and is fighting bums instead of the top dogs then the accusation can be legit. However he is inactive, recovering from an injury and the last guys he fought were top contenders during that time.

Spence is currently active, though passes all the eye test, seem to not be fighting the top dogs or pushing as hard for them. Why not call arum’s bluffs to find out??

The silence is deafening, and I hope it’s not Mikey garcia.
              You should be hoping it's Mikey Garcia, Spence is chasing Luis Collazo instead

edit : oh you meant as an opponent for Thurman?

Comment

I keep hearing about this eye test for Spence. I just don't see it. Yes, he's a solid fighter, but it feels like we're on the verge of seeing another Broner/Maidana situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Zn1 View Post
                  You should be hoping it's Mikey Garcia, Spence is chasing Luis Collazo instead

edit : oh you meant as an opponent for Thurman?
                  I’d rather see Loma vs Mikey before spence-mikey. And i think it’s very close to happening next year.

After the beatdown spence will give Mikey, that fight for undisputed lightweight wouldn’t carry much weight as it currently stands.

As for thurman, he can be forgiven to fight 1-2 bums for his return, as long as he does in fact returns.

Comment

Working...
                  X