Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think the ESPN mascot would give Rockin' a real test?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    put your ass on welfare
    **** happens but you wouldn't know that because you never had the nads to step up... not even one time...…….. Rockin'
    Last edited by Rockin'; 10-30-2018, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
      The poll results are pretty much what rockin's compubox stats would look like for this fight.

12 jabs, 5 power shots for ESPN Mascot

0 and 0 for Rockin before the KO.

Comment

That is funny Mike. You don't even have the balls to admit that you never stepped up for **** in this sport. In the sport you are referred to as civilian, common man or a puzzy. I know which one you are......Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          That is funny Mike. You don't even have the balls to admit that you never stepped up for **** in this sport. In the sport you are referred to as civilian, common man or a puzzy. I know which one you are......Rockin'
          B*tch shut the f**k up, you nobody ass motherf**ker. Don't nobody on earth know who the f**k you are. Your f**king own mother didn't even know you boxed because you were fighting in the parking lots of Motel 6's fighting for 12 packs of Coors Original and getting your ass beat so you couldn't even drink a Coors after because you got stopped and then you had to go work your shift at IHOP with 2 black eyes just to help mom pay for the groceries.

You f**king bum ass nobody

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            B*tch shut the f**k up, you nobody ass motherf**ker. Don't nobody on earth know who the f**k you are. Your f**king own mother didn't even know you boxed because you were fighting in the parking lots of Motel 6's fighting for 12 packs of Coors Original and getting your ass beat so you couldn't even drink a Coors after because you got stopped and then you had to go work your shift at IHOP with 2 black eyes just to help mom pay for the groceries.

You f**king bum ass nobody

Never even worked one round, ever, says what?

and I never even claimed to be anybody, you did. ………...Rockin'
            Last edited by Rockin'; 10-16-2018, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Mike D vs Rockin.

Round 1: Mike D coming out like an animal throwing ferocious rabid poisonous punches, tasmanian devilling rockin

Rockin just barely surviving and making it to his stool.

Rockin needs to come back strong or this might get stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                Mike D vs Rockin.

Round 1: Mike D coming out like an animal throwing ferocious rabid poisonous punches, tasmanian devilling rockin

Rockin just barely surviving and making it to his stool.

Rockin needs to come back strong or this might get stopped.
                Know nothin' says what? ………..Rockin'

Comment

Know nothin' says what? ………..Rockin'
                  Hey man why do you sign off after every post, sh#t's corny bro. You know that your name appears every time you post, right? For example on your previous post it says Rockin' in the top left corner of your post. Really man it's not necessary to sign off after literally every post.

Ole dumb ass hoe

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    Hey man why do you sign off after every post, sh#t's corny bro. You know that your name appears every time you post, right? For example on your previous post it says Rockin' in the top left corner of your post. Really man it's not necessary to sign off after literally every post.

Ole dumb ass hoe
                    Hey man, why do you bash me every chance you get when you know nothing of my past. Do you know why I left. Did you notice the years separating my pro fights. Guys like you, who walk in to a gym with their ass hangin' out, who have no experience were like slappin' ******s in the ring for me. I have experience, which I assume you don't. I share my experience, so you don't like it, so don't read it...…..Rockin

Comment

Hey man, why do you bash me every chance you get when you know nothing of my past. Do you know why I left. Did you notice the years separating my pro fights. Guys like you, who walk in to a gym with their ass hangin' out, who have no experience were like slappin' ******s in the ring for me. I have experience, which I assume you don't. I share my experience, so you don't like it, so don't read it...…..Rockin
                      Motherf**ker I was your biggest fan

I was at every one of your two fights sitting ringside

I rocked my Rockin' apparel from head to toe, even your shoe line (shoes were f**king ugly btw)

But I wore them with pride

I was the only guy who showed up to your weigh-in in 96' in North Dakota

Then I tried to get an autograph and a selfie with you and you walked right past me like I didn't exist

Now it is my life long mission to red k into f**king oblivion you piece of sh#t

By the way I keep a running log of your red k's on a clipboard that hangs on my wall, I'm up to 217 now

well 218 now after I red k you again after this post

red k sent

Comment

Working...
                      X