Wilder working the bag...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    worse then the Alvarado ****??? you must be the one high

When I heard that Paquiao was going to be fighting Alvarado, the first thing I thought was "Yes!! More shadowboxing videos!" ...but no, boxing let's us down again. Haha

Comment

Footwork is bleh, but he actually looks good on that on that bag. Definitely seen worse.

Comment

He is not even in heavy training here people..he still has his hat on

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          worse then the Alvarado ****??? you must be the one high

Hahaha...haven't seen it in a while. Substantially worse than I remember...especially at the beginning. He didn't look like he was about to tip over on his pivots tho.

Comment

His balance is definitely poor, and too wide sometimes but he is lucky not a lot of technical boxer are in the HW division currently, if he had met Wlad, Haye, chagaev etc during his career I think he would caught a loss in between.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              i'll make fun of him if you want.

wow omg he actually practices being off balance and doing stupid things!
              He’s working on fighting on the inside and creating separation. The man is 6’7” tall. How great is he supposed to look in that situation? As awkward as he is he’s getting plenty of leverage on those shots.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCleaner View Post
                really shows that it's in the ring that counts. remember the amazing speed of Parker in his training videos that we seen nothing of in the fight (btw he only looked so fast because he didn't turn his hands over on the punch). wilder looks awful training here but he gets in the ring and looks far more composed, right until he wobbles the guy then it's admittedly fence swinging

You know even if Parker lost this video is still pretty much great, such speed for a HW

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                  Footwork is bleh, but he actually looks good on that on that bag. Definitely seen worse.
                  This^^^^^^^^^

I was actually expecting much worse before I watched the video. It wasn't too bad

Comment

Originally posted by TheCleaner View Post
                    really shows that it's in the ring that counts. remember the amazing speed of Parker in his training videos that we seen nothing of in the fight (btw he only looked so fast because he didn't turn his hands over on the punch). wilder looks awful training here but he gets in the ring and looks far more composed, right until he wobbles the guy then it's admittedly fence swinging

I noticed Parker using a training mask in that video. Do they work at all?

Comment

Frank Bruno, Tony TNT Tucker, Fast James Tillis, Trevor Burbick they all would Beat Alabama bum easily

Comment

Working...
                      X