No announcement yet.

Is this a casual forum?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a casual forum?

Lipinets, Velez and King Tug all have fights tomorrow and almost no one has brought them up. Tug could end up a 5 division champ and no one talks about a silver medalist with blazing speed.

Is he any relation to your mammy Queen Tug?

Comment

Originally posted by tørment View Post
      Is he any relation to your mammy Queen Tug?
      How small is it?

Comment

Velez who? Who tf is king tug?? Might watch these fights

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
          How small is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Adonis Creed View Post
            Velez who? Who tf is king tug?? Might watch these fights
            King Tug is a silver medalist from Mongolia. He'll be on PBC tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
              Lipinets, Velez and King Tug all have fights tomorrow and almost no one has brought them up. Tug could end up a 5 division champ and no one talks about a silver medalist with blazing speed.
              TBF Lipinets does have a sticky on the front page though I'm surprised he doesn't get more attention. I didn't even realise Togstsogt had turned pro, so thanks for the heads up. And Velez? Well yeah, but hard to see anyone being too excited, the kid's shown his level and he can't hang at the top... he looked promising but well, this **** happens.

Comment

Most don't care about anything under 122. I doubt most would care about someone just making their debut.

And I'm going to be honest, don't know who anyone you said is.

Comment

Well i follow amateur boxing and i didn't know who he was, even when i have his fight with Robeisy in my pc, but thanks for the info.

Comment

This is a dumbass fanboy forum, with just a dash of decent posters n threads

Comment

Working...
                    X