OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
      Stupid asz 1Bad finally admits to not everyone got a tax cut under Dumps plan. It took the poor guy exactly a year to admit it. Just check this thread from December 2017 where I posted the GED level proof. 1 Year people 1 year. lol

"But it's not that folks making $300k per year saw their tax bracket increased, it was that they were put into a new bracket (a higher one) and thus those people in that income range now see a higher tax rate." Quote is 1bad65 from page two on the "Is this winning thread".

Apparently this gotdamn genius thinks that being placed in a higher tax bracket isn't a tax increase!! LOLOL
      Tards'RUs don't stop providing the comedy.
      Don't worry about him, he's a conservative trump fan boy who's clueless on taxes.

He thinks the tax cuts don't add to the deficit.
      He also thinks trumps tax plan is a good one when over 80% of the benefits goto the rich.

He's been preaching that revenue is up since the tax cuts but I shut that down quick and had to correct him. He then got embarrassed and ignored me for a few days like a child.
      Last edited by Lords; 12-11-2018, 09:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
        Don't worry about him, he's a conservative trump fan boy who's clueless on taxes.

He also thinks trumps tax plan is a good one when over 80% of the benefits goto the rich.

He's been preaching that revenue is up since the tax cuts but I shut that down quick and had to correct him. He then got embarrassed and ignored me for a few days like a child.
        No such thing happened, it was the opposite actually.

You're projecting, one of your flaws you can't seem to get under control.

Here's an article TODAY showing revenue is up, 3% to be pre use, but that spending is up 18%, and hence we have higher deficits.

The country's budget deficit in the first two months of fiscal 2019, which began Oct. 1, was 50 percent higher than in the same period the previous year, according to the Congressional Budget Office (CBO), though the figure was inflated by timing.

In October and November, the federal government spent $303 billion more than it took in, compared to $202 billion in the same period of fiscal 2018, according to the CBO.

Tax revenues were just 3 percentage points higher than the previous year, largely because of the GOP tax law, while spending surged 18 percent.

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/b...of-fiscal-year

But you go on and like an NPC saying that tax cuts cause deficits.

You have got to get this attitude of yours knocked down a peg or two.

You're oozing Dunning-kruger.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post

Lol is nick name 1sad is very fitting.

Comment

• Individual 1 just took full ownership of the shutdown in front of the press. What an idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by THREAD-KILLER View Post
              Individual 1 just took full ownership of the shutdown in front of the press. What an idiot.
              What's your take on Pelosi and Schumer wanting to have the budget debate in private, vs Trump wanting to have it in public in front of the American people?

Comment

Individual 1 just took full ownership of the shutdown in front of the press. What an idiot.

Complete and utter idiot.

Comment

• Nancy Pelosi on why the Trump meeting was private:
                  "We didn't want to say, in front of those people, 'You don't know what you're talking about'."

Comment

Nancy Pelosi on why the Trump meeting was private:

She wouldn’t be lieing....

Comment

• Wow, that Trump, Pelosi, Chucky, Pence thing was absolutely pathetic.

What an embarrassment.

Trump came across like a petulant and foolish little child and contradicted himself and Chuck came across as a smarmy little weasle.

Of the people who spoke Pelosi was by far the most presidential.

Pence did the right thing by not saying a word and getting dragged down into that pile of garbage. Just sitting in silence next to spoilt baby Trump made Pence seem presidential and dignified by comparison.

Pure embarassment for the United States.

What a laughing stock.

Comment

Working...
                      X