Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Hearn Treated Ortiz Like Clown, All Unfulfilled Promises

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everything stated here is true. I'm not a Joshua "hater", but I am a critic of any fighter who has a belt and claims to be the best, but is reluctant to face the best to prove it. I understand that Joshua is extremely popular in the UK. He can fill stadiums fighting second tier opponents. But he and his handlers are using that fact to hide from Wilder. When you can earn millions with little risk, why chance getting your head torn off? Right? But that isn't the mentality of a champion.
    Last edited by wildman; 11-16-2018, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
      Wow Hearn done you dirty? That’s Fu#cked up. A man should always keep his word. So I hope the rumours are not true that you plan to work with Eddie straight after your fight on the 1st Dec?
      Why are you asking him questions? this weasel isn't going to come on this site and answer he to busy jabbing old kongs butt cheek with nandrolone

AJ destroys this 80 year old In under 6

Comment

Eddie said there's a potential wildcard opponent..could be Ortiz..when Joshua takes Ortiz out half the round wilder did..you fools will understand that wilder is a ko waiting to happen soon as he fights aj

Comment

Originally posted by wildman View Post
          Everything stated here is true. I'm not a Joshua "hater", but I am a critic of any fighter who has a belt and claims to be the best, but is reluctant to face the best to prove it. I understand that Joshua is extremely popular in the UK. He can fill stadiums fighting second tier opponents. But he and his handlers are using that fact to hide from Wilder. When you can earn millions with little risk, why chance getting your head torn off? Right? But that isn't the mentality of a champion.
          I dont think they are hiding away from Wilder at all, its actually the opposite and their respective resume proves that. Not only that their teams prove it. When Wilder won the WBC belt his own manager said he wasn't ready yet for the bigger names.

So if you're a critic of those words pointed out from your post where were you on here criticing Wilder for following the low resistant path until when he stepped up to fight Ortiz after 39 odd fights.

Comment

Dear Louis

i) your boxrec is average.
            ii) your Amateur record was average.
            iii) When Hearn had you in the UK fighting tomato cans ... you looked average ... you were supposed to stop them.

your biggest achievement is losing to Wilder.

... see the issue.

Solution.

See boxrec / Ring top 10 fight someone and ..... win ...

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Heavyweight king Deontay Wilder and once-beaten Cuban southpaw contender Luis Ortiz believe undefeated unified champion Anthony Joshua fears them entering their scheduled appearances in separate bouts on December 1 at Staples Center in Las Angeles on Showtime Pay-Per-View (9 p.m ET/ 6 p. ET). The 6-foot-7 Wilder (40-0, 39 KOs), of Tuscaloosa, Alabama, is after his eighth straight knockout in as many WBC title defenses against lineal champion Tyson Fury (27-0, 19 KOs) as a follow-up to "The Bronze Bomber's" two-knockdown, 10th-round stoppage of Ortiz in March.
            [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
              Dear Louis

i) your boxrec is average.
              ii) your Amateur record was average.
              iii) When Hearn had you in the UK fighting tomato cans ... you looked average ... you were supposed to stop them.

your biggest achievement is losing to Wilder.

... see the issue.

Solution.

See boxrec / Ring top 10 fight someone and ..... win ...
              There really is no more to be said ^ great post

Comment

He showed tremendous heart and didn't need a ref to help him when he got dropped by Wlad who is an ATG.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                  Damn Joshua getting shots thrown at him left and right
                  its to be expected when ur the king of the division

Comment

I guess if you repeat a lie often enough it can become true, eh Lem-shady-Satterfield?

This is about the 3rd article now where he says that Pvetkin 'buckled' Joshua. That is a pure lie - didn't happen. Buzz AJ ? Maybe, if you are being generous to Povetkin and harsh on Joshua. This guy is trying to re-write history - fake boxing news.

Comment

Joshua is all Show

All this talk that Joshua is a better fighter because he sells out stadiums is hogwash. Joshua is the most protected fighter in the heavyweight division. The real reason he has avoided Ortiz and his PR people talk about how old Ortiz is to cover for him is his chin is suspect. Joshua's big claim to fame is ONLY his win over a slow, old, rusty already beaten Klitchko. He has so many belts because the heavyweight division is so thin he fought tomato cans no real threats that could punch and were his size. He has avoided any really credible big heavyweights who could punch. Ortiz would knock him out and cudos to his management team who knows this and avoids any talk of fighting Ortiz or Wilder. This lame crap of offering insulting purses then claiming the real competition don't want to fight him is baloney. If he's so good lets see a 50-50 fight without a rematch clause. NOPE! Instead hire a few folks to throw insults and stay safely tucked away in England while the real fighters fight each other. Whose next Joshua? Maybe go after Canelo or does he punch to hard for ya?

Comment

Working...
                      X