Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman: I'm Back, I Plan on Reclaiming My WBC Belt!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
    I am a "hater" and I have not watched a complete fight of his since Luis Collazo...when Collazo - the career journeyman - bodied him. Then he got lucky with a cut on Collazo.

Career journeyman. Bodied the self-proclaimed "guy at WW". Wow. What wonder.

So no I will not be watching. I will gladly watch Keith fight Terrence though. It will be a beatdown after Terrence gives Keith 2-3 rounds to feel him out.

Errol is not as good as TC, but he'll get it done faster because of his style

If weak, journeyman Collazo can do this...I can only imagine what Errol or Terrence would do lmfao..before people say "that was a long time ago"...Keith's fight record:

3/17 - Garcia - SD
    6/16 - Porter - SD
    7/15 - Collazo - RTD
    3/16 - Ghost - UD

This was literally his 3rd most recent fight:

20:41 to watch Keith literally run - not throw 1 single punch - and hug until the end of the round...from a journeyman's bodyshot LMFAO

https://youtu.be/2xnDdAamlVg?t=1241
    He actually had a moment like that against Porter too. He hid it well coz a lot of people seem not to remember or have noticed it but there was a body shot Porter landed that had Thurman running for his life for the next minute or so.

If it had been Spence who landed that shot the fight would have ended because he's very good at cutting off the ring and finishing off opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by memphis mook View Post
      Bye Felicia
      who are u even talking to ?

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
        ... I remember another "huge" WW champ who came after a shorter layoff and fought only a lightweight...
        Look, I’m 6’4 225lbs and have never been a bully even though I could have been. But if some guy who’s 5’4 comes outta nowhere barking up this tree, I will oblige him.
        Last edited by SugarRaRobinson; 11-14-2018, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
          who are u even talking to ?
          Lol, he’s talking to Thurman.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
            Lol good point. “Sometimes” Thurman wants no part of those 2.
            That's sad because I think he has the ability to beat both but.. Have to get in the ring

Comment

Rooting for you Thruman . Tune up get that WBC then fight the Spence / Garcia winner!

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                Champions don't need tune-ups stop making excuses
                If they've been out for two years they do. Thank God you're nobody's manager.
                Last edited by NachoMan; 11-14-2018, 08:48 AM.

Comment

I never valued Keith before the injury. I have always said he is grossly overrated with wins over grossly overrated WW peers.

Danny and Shawn are dominators of Devon Alexander, Robert the Ghost Guerrero, Lamont Peterson, and Zab Judah...and most of those guys were when they were over the hill.

There's nothing impressive about - literally - just edging both of those guys. Keith almost lost Louis Collazo - a career journeyman. Keith also looked horrible against Zaveck - who Andre Berto...another journeyman...dominated.

What is impressive about that???

Keith has always been overrated. The dude is not anything special. I'm happy he's supposedly coming back only so Spence or Terrence can wipe that clown from relevancy.

TC is the dude at WW and Errol is a close 2nd. I'm looking forward to their fight
                  Ummmm who the hell has Crawford beaten? Oh yea Jeff Horn. Sit down hoe. Stop hyping up that momma boy simp. He has proven nothing.

Comment

I never valued Keith before the injury. I have always said he is grossly overrated with wins over grossly overrated WW peers.

Danny and Shawn are dominators of Devon Alexander, Robert the Ghost Guerrero, Lamont Peterson, and Zab Judah...and most of those guys were when they were over the hill.

There's nothing impressive about - literally - just edging both of those guys. Keith almost lost Louis Collazo - a career journeyman. Keith also looked horrible against Zaveck - who Andre Berto...another journeyman...dominated.

What is impressive about that???

Keith has always been overrated. The dude is not anything special. I'm happy he's supposedly coming back only so Spence or Terrence can wipe that clown from relevancy.

TC is the dude at WW and Errol is a close 2nd. I'm looking forward to their fight
                    This generation if full of disrespectful, know-nothing, do-nothing s.h.i.t.heads. Porter and Garcia will go life and death with anyone in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                      Ummmm who the hell has Crawford beaten? Oh yea Jeff Horn. Sit down hoe. Stop hyping up that momma boy simp. He has proven nothing.
                      Crawford will prove to be the best of the bunch when it all shakes out.

Comment

Working...
                      X