No announcement yet.

Who comes back first: Thurman or Rio?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Thats why I only said "strongly lean" lol. I could for sure see Rigo get some random Asian country fight out of the blue.
    lol

yea I bet that wouldn't be too out of the ordinary to fight in some random country

he never should've left top rank lol

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      I think Thurman comes back first. He has been saying in many interviews that he will be back in the ring soon. Rigo has been completely silent.
      yea I know, that'd b nice

just wonder who his return would be against

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
        he never should've left top rank lol
        Sh^t man didn't TR leave him in a way. TR seemed to hate him after he beat Nonito. Bob was openly sh^t talking him like he wasn't even a TR guy that relationship was so volatile.

Idk what all was going on behind the scenes, but the situation broke after the Nonito fight & was done from then on more or less I've always thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Sh^t man didn't TR leave him in a way. TR seemed to hate him after he beat Nonito. Bob was openly sh^t talking him like he wasn't even a TR guy that relationship was so volatile.

Idk what all was going on behind the scenes, but the situation broke after the Nonito fight & was done from then on more or less I've always thought.
          u prolly right, I've already forgotten about it but now that you say it I can see bob doing some shi**y stuff like that lol

Comment

Working...
          X