No announcement yet.

The BJS Drug Situation Proves How Kell Brook Makes 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The BJS Drug Situation Proves How Kell Brook Makes 147

Basically Ingle feeds his fighters this drug to help with quick fat loss while retaining muscle mass. There are also a heap of other benefits from this drug. The UKAD system is flawed. Fighters cheating their way to victory
    Last edited by FrankieBruno; 09-30-2018, 09:03 PM. Reason: Typo

Wondee if spence does too then

Comment

Hey, leave Kell Brook and his chocolate brownies out of this - this has got to do with a cheating caravan person named BJS, NOT p4p Brook!

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
        Basically Ingle feeds his fighters this drug to help with quick fat loss while retaining muscle mass. There are also a heap of other benefits from this drug. The UKAD system is flawed. Fighters cheating their way to victory
        Does Brook use that stuff to? Is there proof of it?

Wouldn't shock me honestly. I'm sure there are a lot of trainers & people on boxers teams who got a if you can't beat them join them thought process with cheating via PEDs.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Does Brook use that stuff to? Is there proof of it?

Wouldn't shock me honestly. I'm sure there are a lot of trainers & people on boxers teams who got a if you can't beat them join them thought process with cheating via PEDs.
          It's legal to use in the UK

So ofcourse he is on the stuff like all of Ingles fighters.

BJS astetically looks like a completely different fighter since joining Ingle camp. Just like Brook he puts on the pounds when he is out of camp, so Ingle has found a loophole in the ****ty UKAD system to get his fighters looking like bodybuilders without breaking UKAD rules.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
            It's legal to use in the UK

So ofcourse he is on the stuff like all of Ingles fighters.
            But you don't know that he's using it for sure is what I'm saying?

Fair play on your theory. Not trying to hype or sh^t on your theory. Just asking if there is proof that Brook has used this nasal spray himself before.

Comment

Kid Galahad is out of that gym, isn't he? The guy that got popped for steroids?

Comment

Also could be the reason AJ wants nothing to do with fighting in Vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  But you don't know that he's using it for sure is what I'm saying?

Fair play on your theory. Not trying to hype or sh^t on your theory. Just asking if there is proof that Brook has used this nasal spray himself before.
                  Agreed. I think "proof" was a poor choice of words in the thread title as it makes this read like just another troll thread, which is a shame because I think Frankie is definitely on to something here.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Kid Galahad is out of that gym, isn't he? The guy that got popped for steroids?
                    Yup....BJS new best mate

Comment

Working...
                    X