Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has hits harder between Povetkin, Ortiz, Joshua and who is the better puncher?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    Smh people really saying Ortiz? There's literally no basis for that, none at all. He struggled to get allen out of there ffs, and someone like scott went the distance and another bum did too. These guys are like 5 levels below parker.How he supposedly hit harder than joshia who has stopped all but one at a higher level? What is that actually based on? Let me guess, nothing.This forum is so ****ing trash now just a bunch of lunatics on here out of touch with reality. Don't mind opinions but people don't have any grounding for any of them, scratch the surface and theres nothing underneath. Think I'm gonna have a break from here to be honest , had enough.
    To be honest I don't think you will be missed mate.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
      To be honest I don't think you will be missed mate.
      He'll be missed a lot more than you

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        He'll be missed a lot more than you
        I never said I wanted to leave.
        Go suck his dick then ******.
        I was just trolling him for a laugh.

Comment

I never said I wanted to leave.
          Go suck his dick then ******.
          I was just trolling him for a laugh.
          Ironic in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
            Ironic in my opinion
            Lol.
            Ya got me their.
            I'm not too proud to say I take the L.

Comment

Lol.
              Ya got me their.
              I'm not too proud to say I take the L.
              Ha ha ha, enjoy your weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                Wilder has a very good chin and did a good job of surviving vs Ortiz who only had 40 seconds.

When he fought these opponents their records were:
                Stiverne-24 wins, 21 knockouts
                Molina-23 wins, 17 knockouts

Some of these decision wins only lasted around 6 rounds.

Believe it or not these guys have knockout power. Vitali couldn't cold clock Adamek like Molina did, nor did he ever hit Arreola with a punch as hard as Stiverne did.

-Ortiz-Allen was only scheduled for 8 rounds, he stopped him in 7. Whyte a top 10 fighter went 10 with Allen to a decision. Also took Yoka longer to stop him.

-Malik Scott only threw 13 punches per round, Scott touched the canvas around 5-7x, only 3 official though. Nobody was knocking out Scott that night.

-Mendoza was on his way to being stopped before a low blow in the 7th, NC.

-Rivera DQ low blow 5th round

-Releford, barley his 3rd pro fight, 8 rounder.

Ortiz performed better vs Allen than top 10 Whyte.
                Performed better than Pulev/Takam (one top 10, other around 10) against Thompson.
                Performed better than Perez (ranked 10 at one point) and Wlad (#1) against Jennings.
                Performed better against Wilder (arguably #1) than Stiverne (ranked top 5 when he fought Wilder) and everyone else
                Performed better than Chisora (around top 10) against Scott, never trailing unlike Chisora who was down on all 3 cards.

Huck wasn't top 3 in his own division let alone HW, knocked out by Cunningham, Glowacki, got a gift against Afolabi as well. Went the distance in an all out war, where was Pedvetkin's power against a cruiser?

Chagaev arguably lost to Valuev & John Ruiz, gave Pedvetkin hell in a war despite previously being KO'd by Wlad.

Started out 0-4 to Takam on the cards before coming back, performed slightly better than Dereck Chisora recently did.

Couldn't stop Hammer, previously stopped by Fury years ago.

Couldn't stop Rudenko. Couldn't stop Chambers, couldn't stop Firtha. Never came close to hurting Wlad.

His only relevant recent KO's have been Wach a gifted stoppage, Mike Perez who admitted to being drunk and not caring, and Duhapaus who took the bout on 20 hours notice, and Takam who he had to come back against.

Pedvetkin is not that great or big of a puncher. No idea how people regard him so highly after that war with Huck, his power and skill was exposed badly.

woah this guys crazy lol the adamek that faced vit vs the one who faced molina, and the arreola who cried after losing to vital vs the one who fought wilder, is night and day, total different periods of their career with different levels of ambition and less shop worn, terrible comparison.

and all these theories of he stopped him quicker than he stopped him is stupid af, fury ko'd hammer but povetkin went the distance with hammer, does that mean fury hits harder than pov? pointless!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSuperLeeds View Post
                  woah this guys crazy lol the adamek that faced vit vs the one who faced molina, and the arreola who cried after losing to vital vs the one who fought wilder, is night and day, total different periods of their career with different levels of ambition and less shop worn, terrible comparison.

and all these theories of he stopped him quicker than he stopped him is stupid af, fury ko'd hammer but povetkin went the distance with hammer, does that mean fury hits harder than pov? pointless!
                  Adamek had only lost decisions to champions like Szpilka & Glazkov, nobody ever knocked him out like Molina did. You do realize a lot of old time heavies that were regarded so highly were also knocked out right? Lennox Lewis twice against Rahman & McCall, Tyson by Douglas, Ali was dropped multiple times, Foreman got out boxed and dropped by Jimmy Young, etc.

These days you get stopped once and your'e done, you get hit once in a blue moon like Wilder and you've been exposed lol.

Btw, Pedvetkin is at a different stage in his career as well, almost 40 and his trainer said he has not looked the same since getting popped with PED's. He's coming off a fight where he's been dropped and was also saved by the ropes against Hammer I believe.

Tyson Fury's KO ratio is 70% which is the same as Pedvetkin's 70% KO ratio. He knocked out the guy who stopped Huck, Cunningham, Pedvetkin couldn't stop Cunnigham's leftovers years ago.
                  Last edited by Cutthroat; 09-01-2018, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X