Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's had a colonic on here. Are they beneficial?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's had a colonic on here. Are they beneficial?

Im on the verge of getting one. no particular reason just read that it's good for you and wondered if any of you could provide some insights.

I don't like the idea of anything in my arse i feel queer wiping my arse sometimes as i have to go near the hole.

Any tips to get over this psychological mind block.
    Last edited by Pat bateman; 08-12-2018, 10:29 AM.

This is this place im thinking of going looks a bit shady but i love the thrill of the unknown.

https://www.google.com/search?source...vS4wCXoECAsQHg

Comment

I'm not that familiar. Do they just spray water up your bum to clean it out really well? It seems like that may feel good, both during (especially if a girl does it) and after when you have a clean bum.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
        I'm not that familiar. Do they just spray water up your bum to clean it out really well? It seems like that may feel good, both during (especially if a girl does it) and after when you have a clean bum.
        Yeah I've found a place online that has Moroccan female staff im hoping for two of them too go to town on me.

Its similar to when you have a blocked ear and they use pressurised water to remove eax etc but instead of ear its anus being flushed out.

Comment

Complete nonsense, waste of money

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            Complete nonsense, waste of money
            I've been having a look online and i feel you are right bro.

I will sit on my wife's lap a bit later on and discuss my findings.

Comment

seems like you could just take a laxative and it would do the same

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                seems like you could just take a laxative and it would do the same
                Butt pun intended can a laxative unclog the deepest recesses of a mans cavity after years of meat & grease consumption bro...

Comment

Do you do enemas?

Comment

Try Epsom salts. Cheap, effective and relatively safe. Few hours and it’s done.

Comment

Working...
                    X