Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jan Estrada vs Carlos Cuadras at Super Flyweight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jan Estrada vs Carlos Cuadras at Super Flyweight.

Estrada's plan is to move up to 115, take a Tune Up fight to shake some Ring Rust and on 2017 fight Cuadras for Winner get's a rematch with Roman Gonzalez, I personally believe that Cuadras is the bigger and stronger boxer and his boxing skills are on par with Estrada.

Who you got?
    Estrada by UD
    57.14%
    Cuadras by UD
    28.57%
    Estrada by K.O
    0.00%
    Cuadras by K.O
    14.29%

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
    Estrada's plan is to move up to 115, take a Tune Up fight to shake some Ring Rust and on 2017 fight Cuadras for Winner get's a rematch with Roman Gonzalez, I personally believe that Cuadras is the bigger and stronger boxer and his boxing skills are on par with Estrada.

Who you got?
    True , Carlos Cuadras fought @ Bantam weight ( 118 ) earlier in his career and came down too jr. Bantam weight. Also hes clearly the more accomplished amateur winning Gold in the Pan Am games in 2003 and a shocking stat that is glaring to me is his higher KO % ( 73 ) compared to Estradas 69 % KO ratio. Now RG has a great KO ratio at the elite level yet Cuadras managed to go the distance with him with very little external damage, which validates his superb defense -- do you remember how Gallito Estrada looked after Roman put a whooping on him? and that was @ 108 pounds so how is Cuadras going to leave him @ 115? I feel Cuadras is going to dominate or stop Estrada.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      Dyou remember how Gallito Estrada looked after Roman put a whooping on him? and that was @ 108 pounds so how is Cuadras going to leave him @ 115? I feel Cuadras is going to dominate or stop Estrada.
      Yes, I do, Estrada was not a real threat to Gonzalez on that fight, he was very elusive at times but not much more than that, while Roman had to dig real deep to beat Cuadras in a total WAR, but I know some will argue, "he was 108 and to green doe..!"

Comment

Yes, I do, Estrada was not a real threat to Gonzalez on that fight, he was very elusive at times but not much more than that, while Roman had to dig real deep to beat Cuadras in a total WAR, but I know some will argue, "he was 108 and to green doe..!"
        We know that is a ridiculous and exaggerated lie because five months later he beat Brian Viloria in doing so he won the WBA and WBO flyweight titles! these Estrada fans are full of excuses! what is the next excuse I wonder if Roman beats him again? Oh well his natural weight was 112! the same logic they applied to his defeat @ 108! pathetic!

Comment

This will be a World Class fight for sure and regardless of who wins, I hope they leave it all in the ring and may the winner get that fight for the WBC title

Comment

Super Flyweight/Jr. Bantam Weight just turned into a Shark Infested division with some of the best boxers in the world today.

Roman Gonzalez 4 time world champion undefeated
            Naoya Inoue undefeated Two time world champion.
            Carlos Cuadras, Boxing Gold Medalist, coming off one of the FOTY candidate and earned the respect of many in defeat.
            Juan Francisco Estrada, unified Flyweight champion and if all goes as planned probably a FOTY 2017 candidate against Carlos Cuadras for a rematch with Chocolatito.
            srisaket sor rungvisai, #1 WBC Super Flyweight contender that gave Carlos Cuadras Hell.

Comment

Super Flyweight/Jr. Bantam Weight just turned into a Shark Infested division with some of the best boxers in the world today.

Roman Gonzalez 4 time world champion undefeated
              Naoya Inoue undefeated Two time world champion.
              Carlos Cuadras, Boxing Gold Medalist, coming off one of the FOTY candidate and earned the respect of many in defeat.
              Juan Francisco Estrada, unified Flyweight champion and if all goes as planned probably a FOTY 2017 candidate against Carlos Cuadras for a rematch with Chocolatito.
              srisaket sor rungvisai, #1 WBC Super Flyweight contender that gave Carlos Cuadras Hell.
              The top ten welters combined win loss record gives them a 4 % lead in wins per loss...thats staggering when you consider they haven't fought top ten opponents on a consistent basis yet the Bantam weights despite back to back top ten opposition and championship fights have managed to keep there win loss ratio almost identical! and still gone on to win world titles! -- but the haters say the talent pool is shallow below 126? what? do the math.

Comment

>Jan Estrada
                lel

Would be a good ass fight

Comment

Working...
                X