Collapse
No announcement yet.

In all actuality Mayweather-Pacquiao was a stalemate more than anything

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So.......we're gonna go off the conspiracy video that has a whole nine-minutes in slow motion that supposedly proves Manny won??

First, everything in context. You can't take what amount to a total of 2-3 rounds and say 'see, told you Manny won'..that's ridiculous.......

I'm not saying by any means that Floyd beat Manny from pillar to post but tying up on the inside is what he does. Saying it in the dressing room is only a single part of his strategy that he's used for over a decade.

The judges were not paid unless you believe that over 90% of the media, (boxing writers, HBO-Pac's network, FREDDY ROACH, etc.,), were also paid off??

And now, Pac fans are crying 'PED's PED's'?? And that's ok but when there were legit concerns about Manny jumping 17 pounds and knocking bigger guys out was somehow off-limits? GIVE THAT BS UP!!!

C'mon......Pac brought NOTHING to that fight. He came in straight, used no angles. Frankly I think Floyd was a little surprised at Manny being so straight forward.....almost like he thought he was playing possum and would suddenly unleash his patented combos from all angles.

Floyd controlled 10 of 12 rounds, 9 if you want to be nice to Pac. It was a typical Mayweather performance. Doing enough to win rounds convincingly, nothing more. The only way this was ever going to be an exciting fight.....and that was if Pac threw 60-70 punches per round and try to outwork Floyd, forcing Mayweather to put on his best. That didn't happen.

Typical Floyd. Just because you didn't get hurt doesn't mean you won. Floyd threw more, landed more, controlled the space (ring generalship), better defense, and the last point, effective aggression? Manny was effective twice. Effective aggression was a non-factor on the cards......

If they fight again and Manny brings his 35-40 punches per round like he has in his last several fights, he has NO CHANCE. If he kicks into his old-style, all angles 70 punches per round, he'll at least have a chance to catch Floyd. But it's more likely he'll simply be open for more right hands, jabs to the body, and fall flat after the first few rounds.

The fight itself wasn't close. It wasn't an "ass-whippin"......but I believe it would have been because Mayweather never got out of second gear. And he has 5 or 6.

I was rooting for Pac. Would probably root for him IF they ever fought again. Problem is, no matter what Manny brings, Floyd will have an answer and I don't see Manny, who knocked him backwards twice but didn't hurt him, being able to do much more than he did.

As for the 'Healthy Manny'?? That was him vs Bradley right? He still threw 40 punches per round. Manny is too cautious since the JMM KO. And because of that, can't win. And Mayweather, with a well timed right hand, could put him to sleep just as easily.......

Floyd isn't a big banger. Largely due to hand problems. He had no problems banging it out at lower weights.....but if the opportunity came, he'd throw that right hand. But he is superior in about every area......he's a much smarter fighter, adapts better, can take a shot, and I saw Manny flailing to get at him at times but any time Floyd chose to walk him down moving forward, Manny did nothing.

Whether it's now, five-six years ago, this was always going to be extremely difficult for Manny to win. IF he had a speed edge, Floyd takes that away with timing. And clenching has been done by every great fighter in every generation......and yes, as often and sometimes more than what Floyd does. Lateral movement is also not running. It forces your opponent to reset and sets the opponent up for jabs, check hooks, etc. as he comes back in.

Fight wasn't close. Was never going to be close......I just hoped that SOMEONE would finally bring out the best in Floyd. With Manny's abilities, it should have been him......he didn't deliver. Fight was over early when he was tentatively throwing 35 shots per round in the first three.......you give Floyd a lead like that, you're not going to win.

I'll give Manny all the props for being the most exciting fighter of the era, for always going balls out, for moving up all the way to 154 to beat Margarito (though I don't personally count that as a title fight given neither were ranked at the weight......Bob owns the WBO)...........but Manny is an all-time great.

But it's also time for fans of Pacquiao to accept that Mayweather is also an all-time great. He was unfortunate that he didn't have a fighter near his level to bring out the absolute best in him.....because we never saw it. But what he did show, was repeated white-washing of all the best of his time........plain and simple. Floyd is the better boxer. You can argue about 'better fighter' or 'more pleasing to watch'.........but the talent difference is on Floyd's side. So unless Manny can do something impressive against an opponent more impressive than Jesse Vargas? Maybe he'll lure Floyd into another fight.

Short of that, it's time for Pac fans to accept the fact that their guy failed to push Floyd. And with all the money made?? I'm disgusted on both sides. If Manny can't bring it like he did vs Cotto, etc., there is NO POINT in rematch. They are both too old and Manny is now nearly as cautious as Floyd. He can't beat him fighting like that........

Plenty of good fights out there. Can we put this one away for good now?? Or at least until they start getting serious about fighting again?? PLEASE????
    Last edited by ssc73; 09-10-2016, 12:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      Fakeiou? Bro I will cut my mullet off and wrap that **** around your feminine petite sized neck and choke you with it, then tie you up with it while I make you watch me and your wife make sweet love nectar until dawn

Real talk

That said I ain't even mad tho

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      we have a winner

end thread
      Bro that's pretty much all I can gather from the fight. and it was so bad, almost makes me wish they would have never even fought. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by ssc73 View Post
        So.......we're gonna go off the conspiracy video that has a whole nine-minutes in slow motion that supposedly proves Manny won??

First, everything in context. You can't take what amount to a total of 2-3 rounds and say 'see, told you Manny won'..that's ridiculous.......

I'm not saying by any means that Floyd beat Manny from pillar to post but tying up on the inside is what he does. Saying it in the dressing room is only a single part of his strategy that he's used for over a decade.

The judges were not paid unless you believe that over 90% of the media, (boxing writers, HBO-Pac's network, FREDDY ROACH, etc.,), were also paid off??

And now, Pac fans are crying 'PED's PED's'?? And that's ok but when there were legit concerns about Manny jumping 17 pounds and knocking bigger guys out was somehow off-limits? GIVE THAT BS UP!!!

C'mon......Pac brought NOTHING to that fight. He came in straight, used no angles. Frankly I think Floyd was a little surprised at Manny being so straight forward.....almost like he thought he was playing possum and would suddenly unleash his patented combos from all angles.

Floyd controlled 10 of 12 rounds, 9 if you want to be nice to Pac. It was a typical Mayweather performance. Doing enough to win rounds convincingly, nothing more. The only way this was ever going to be an exciting fight.....and that was if Pac threw 60-70 punches per round and try to outwork Floyd, forcing Mayweather to put on his best. That didn't happen.

Typical Floyd. Just because you didn't get hurt doesn't mean you won. Floyd threw more, landed more, controlled the space (ring generalship), better defense, and the last point, effective aggression? Manny was effective twice. Effective aggression was a non-factor on the cards......

If they fight again and Manny brings his 35-40 punches per round like he has in his last several fights, he has NO CHANCE. If he kicks into his old-style, all angles 70 punches per round, he'll at least have a chance to catch Floyd. But it's more likely he'll simply be open for more right hands, jabs to the body, and fall flat after the first few rounds.

The fight itself wasn't close. It wasn't an "ass-whippin"......but I believe it would have been because Mayweather never got out of second gear. And he has 5 or 6.

I was rooting for Pac. Would probably root for him IF they ever fought again. Problem is, no matter what Manny brings, Floyd will have an answer and I don't see Manny, who knocked him backwards twice but didn't hurt him, being able to do much more than he did.

As for the 'Healthy Manny'?? That was him vs Bradley right? He still threw 40 punches per round. Manny is too cautious since the JMM KO. And because of that, can't win. And Mayweather, with a well timed right hand, could put him to sleep just as easily.......

Floyd isn't a big banger. Largely due to hand problems. He had no problems banging it out at lower weights.....but if the opportunity came, he'd throw that right hand. But he is superior in about every area......he's a much smarter fighter, adapts better, can take a shot, and I saw Manny flailing to get at him at times but any time Floyd chose to walk him down moving forward, Manny did nothing.

Whether it's now, five-six years ago, this was always going to be extremely difficult for Manny to win. IF he had a speed edge, Floyd takes that away with timing. And clenching has been done by every great fighter in every generation......and yes, as often and sometimes more than what Floyd does. Lateral movement is also not running. It forces your opponent to reset and sets the opponent up for jabs, check hooks, etc. as he comes back in.

Fight wasn't close. Was never going to be close......I just hoped that SOMEONE would finally bring out the best in Floyd. With Manny's abilities, it should have been him......he didn't deliver. Fight was over early when he was tentatively throwing 35 shots per round in the first three.......you give Floyd a lead like that, you're not going to win.

I'll give Manny all the props for being the most exciting fighter of the era, for always going balls out, for moving up all the way to 154 to beat Margarito (though I don't personally count that as a title fight given neither were ranked at the weight......Bob owns the WBO)...........but Manny is an all-time great.

But it's also time for fans of Pacquiao to accept that Mayweather is also an all-time great. He was unfortunate that he didn't have a fighter near his level to bring out the absolute best in him.....because we never saw it. But what he did show, was repeated white-washing of all the best of his time........plain and simple. Floyd is the better boxer. You can argue about 'better fighter' or 'more pleasing to watch'.........but the talent difference is on Floyd's side. So unless Manny can do something impressive against an opponent more impressive than Jesse Vargas? Maybe he'll lure Floyd into another fight.

Short of that, it's time for Pac fans to accept the fact that their guy failed to push Floyd. And with all the money made?? I'm disgusted on both sides. If Manny can't bring it like he did vs Cotto, etc., there is NO POINT in rematch. They are both too old and Manny is now nearly as cautious as Floyd. He can't beat him fighting like that........

Plenty of good fights out there. Can we put this one away for good now?? Or at least until they start getting serious about fighting again?? PLEASE????
        First off that 9 minute clip is not in slow motion. It's just accumulated punches for 12 rounds compressed to a 9 minute clip.

The in depth round by round vid that even dissects who truly connected is this one. Enjoy!

Chronicles of the Biggest sports Heist in History

When there is a crime you look at clues of events that transpired.You trace the evidences that are left.

People Lie, but what doesn't lie are evidences trapped in time in a form of a video of the truth that transpired in that strange night of boxing.

It's very obvious when you watch the fight that Mayweather was missing badly, but the judges were counting them.

Slowmo video is meant to show who really connected in that round and who truly deserved it. It is even more accurate because you can tell which punches really connected throughout the fight.

We need to spread this brilliant video so the fans can see who really won the fight. But I knew the fight was a joke from the beginning because Pacquiao wasn't gonna get his hands raised in Vegas.

Here is the truth. The rounds that should have gone to Manny. Rounds that if it were counted correctly. It would have made it 9-4 for Pac,

Since these 5 rounds in these videos were given to floyd, when in fact it shouldnt have.

There are 5 videos, of 8 rounds, rounds 2,3,6,7,8,9,10,12
        in these videos.

Rounds 2,3,7,8,12 were given to Floyd unanimously (video disputed)

Rounds 9,10 only 1 judge gave to Floyd (video disputed)

Round 4 and 6 are unanimous to Pac on all 3 judges.

The 7 rounds are in question. If Pac gets the 7 rounds plus the 2 unanimous rounds. It's a 9/3 Pac.

Judge for yourself.

Unbiased video showing all of landed shots of both parties per 3 minute round. Unedited, unspliced round by round documented shots.

Enjoy! Pac was the true winner.

Round 2

Round 3

Round 6,7,8

Those who want to dispute the author's work. Time stamp it and let's discuss, but I assure you it's all there in it's purest form.

Enjoy!

Comment

Mayweather won but was not impressive in the win. He himself threw a career low to be even more defensive. This is backed up be facts.

PAC needs to take his L and move on.

Comment

4th and 5th videos here:

Floyd about Manny:

When Floyd was asked who was his top three toughest opponent, he was quoted by boxingscene.com: "I can say that none of them were easy. Although I must say that Canelo was tough....Miguel Cotto [was tough]. Manny Pacquiao was very tough. Pacquiao is very good. He was better than I thought."

Round 9,10

Round 12

[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by Francis M. View Post
              Mayweather won but was not impressive in the win. He himself threw a career low to be even more defensive. This is backed up be facts.
              I'll make it even more concise. Floyd won a huggathon marathon contest.

if you can still call that boxing, otherwise he should refund that cool 200 million he didn't deserve from all that queerness lmao

# Vegas saved Froid Roid's ass again

THE EYES TRULY IS THE WINDOWS TO YOUR SOUL

Last edited by Spoon23; 09-10-2016, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Francis M. View Post

PAC needs to take his L and move on.
                I'd be surprised if that were true.........he AVERAGED right around 480 per 12 rounds in from 2007 forward and there were some fights where his hand problems severaly limited his output. But even if that is true, it's not surprising given he threw more than Manny and landed more. That's what he does......if you don't force him to up his output, he's just not going to do it.....but he was pretty close to typical Mayweather.

I hate that fight. I thought they both left plenty to be desired. But there was a very clear winner.........and it wasn't Pacquiao....not close.......

Comment

Working...
                X