No announcement yet.

Mayweather $5.3 million worth of matches

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
    wow imagine all the underpriveled kids he could help !!!! imajine all of the homeless people he could help with that money !!!!!! but as usual mayweather doesnt care about anybody but himself !!!!instead of helping the community he rather floss his ritches !!!!!! no wonder occupy wall street are protesting him and his 1% friends like 50 cents !!!!!
    so all the money he makes fighting, he shouldnt buy the **** he wants, is that what youre saying? you guys will find just about anything to try and bring the man down. it wont work though, you know that deep down dont you??

Comment

Its mines, I spend it - Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
        Haters wanna hate, lovers wanna love.
        lots of miserable angry pessimistic people in the world. shame...

Comment

Originally posted by Pactards GTFO View Post
          Yeah, sorry to bust your bubble but all those millions that pacman donates to the philippines isn't going to do ****, and hasn't.

It's still a 3rd world country and will remain that way no matter how much pacquiao donates.

You shouldn't hate a man because of what he does with his own money. And Floyd does participate in charities, he actually helps his American people.
          but at least hes helping and not rubbing his wealth in peoples face like mayweather the 1%er !!!!!!! even though manny beat marquez 9 rounds to 3 a few weeks ago !!!! the only reason marquez had won 3 rounds was because manny was distracted with his congressional duties writging new laws to battle proverty and working hand in hand with obama to get a compromise on the national debt crisis with the republicans!!!!!! and while manny was doing that guess what floyd was doing ..... he was in the club making it rain with strippers !!!!!! you tell me whos the role model !!!!

Comment

but at least hes helping and not rubbing his wealth in peoples face like mayweather the 1%er !!!!!!! even though manny beat marquez 9 rounds to 3 a few weeks ago !!!! the only reason marquez had won 3 rounds was because manny was distracted with his congressional duties writging new laws to battle proverty and working hand in hand with obama to get a compromise on the national debt crisis with the republicans!!!!!! and while manny was doing that guess what floyd was doing ..... he was in the club making it rain with strippers !!!!!! you tell me whos the role model !!!!
            as much as you hate him, you're one of the first to buy his fights...

"I got this many haters?!?! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! Lemme go count my money...
            -Floyd Mayweather, Jr.

and you cant blame the guy cause people like you make it sooooo easy

Comment

Yes, yes I'm sure his attempts at banning condoms will help families that are already struggling to make ends meat.

Comment

anyone who spends more on watches and jewellery than cars is not a real bloke.

also, i didn't see a single box of matches in the whole video.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                  as much as you hate him, you're one of the first to buy his fights...

im a unbiased historian and boxing fan first and foremost !!! that why i support the sport and dont bootleg the videos !!!!! but i have to call it like i see it mayweather should be helping families in these tough economic days instead of buying hookers and strippers !!!!!

Comment

but at least hes helping and not rubbing his wealth in peoples face like mayweather the 1%er !!!!!!! even though manny beat marquez 9 rounds to 3 a few weeks ago !!!! the only reason marquez had won 3 rounds was because manny was distracted with his congressional duties
                    erm don't you mean "cramps"?

Comment

im a unbiased historian and boxing fan first and foremost !!! that why i support the sport and dont bootleg the videos !!!!! but i have to call it like i see it mayweather should be helping families in these tough economic days instead of buying hookers and strippers !!!!!

well why dont you help them then? sacrifice your own assets and help the millions of struggling families in these tough times. try your hardest and put as much money in it as you can, and you know what? tomorrow there will be 100,000 more people in that boat. hate on the man cause you dont respect his fighting skills, dont hate on the man for being rich. thats childish. helping underpriviliged is good, but its not his responsibility and you got no right hatin on anyone cause they do what they want with their own money. makes you sound hypocritical and you know it, unless of course youre jesus christ or mother theresa postin on boxingscene? no? so mind your ****in business!

Comment

Working...
                      X