No announcement yet.

Mayweather after dark episode 7: "there's more than just one side to a story"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
    Floyd is intelligent in his own way, he has proved it thus far with his career in boxing and as he matured throughout the years he became his own man and his income increased dramatically as a result of this. Look, you dont have to like everything the man says, hes not perfect but he has his own views about things just like everyone that criticizes him. To call him stupid when he has succeeded to this level as we see him is laughable.
    What does "in his own way" mean though? I mean Joe Frazier was incredibly successful and you can say he was intelligent "in his own way." But his intelligence in his way to him looked like complete stupidity to just about everyone else. Maybe the word for Floyd isn't stupid, maybe it's just uneducated.

Comment

i havent seen the videos but i hear people saying floyd aint talking about boxing in the vids so nvm watching it

i dunno how people can watch it lol

those people might like watching a docummentary vids specially a stupid one from floyd :/// talking racism :///

i just met a black dude at the market and my fren was smoking then this black dude came and ask for one stick then my fren told him sorry i got nothing left,
      then this black dude got mad at him and say comon man i know u got some there, and he start talking about racist **** :/// my fren was just quiet, then i got mad to that dude and said hey if you think about smoking make sure u have money to buy one.
      then he yapping about racist stuff i was like hey we were just talking about cigar here why change topic about racist stuff :/// then we left lol

why im telling this story?

its just most black people still thinking about them being put down, they not realizing that they are the ones that putting everyone down now what a stupid people.
      the other word NOW they are the ones being the RAC1ST moderfudgers!

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
        Floyd is intelligent in his own way, he has proved it thus far with his career in boxing and as he matured throughout the years he became his own man and his income increased dramatically as a result of this. Look, you dont have to like everything the man says, hes not perfect but he has his own views about things just like everyone that criticizes him. To call him stupid when he has succeeded to this level as we see him is laughable.
        I personally think that floyd's ring intelligence is inversely proportional to his intelligence outside the ring.

people marvel at his skills in the ring but at the same time marvel how a grown man would do the moronic stuff he's been doing.

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
          floyd needs to take leaf out of his own book, all this insinuation of race play....

how about what if pacquiao wasnt yellow.

wud floyd be demanding extra curricular drug tests from pac if he was black? i mean we all seen his racist videos he released earlier this year and how he feels about another race.

Comment

This is exactly how I would expect someone to act who has been surrounded by wealth their entire life. Don't forget, his uncle and father were successful fighters before Floyd was even a thought

Nobody will ever feel sorry for you Floyd, these videos are bull****. Just fight

Comment

so racist its ridiculous

if u wanna get technical floyd
              if it wasnt for white people u wpuld all still be living in mud huts in the sudan !
              not driving a rr to your mansion
              ungreatful ****s

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
                so racist its ridiculous

if u wanna get technical floyd
                if it wasnt for white people u wpuld all still be living in mud huts in the sudan !
                not driving a rr to your mansion
                ungreatful ****s
                And if Europeans hadn't exploited Africa and helped cause a lot of the ethnic tension going on there perhaps Africa wouldn't be so bad. Don't expect blacks to thank white men for slavery, it didn't make their lives any better come on now

Comment

All those poor little innocent deer and grizzly bears being killed by all the backwoods white folk, while a black man can't even fight a domesticated animal because it's the white mans best friend? Is he serious? LOL .... Lord have Mercy Floyd. You do play the martyr very well though, I'll give you that. All you hear Ben saying to Floyd is "mmm hmm" like a man responding to a sermon at church on Sunday. No wonder Floyd likes F ight H ype.

Is Floyd a vegetarian? Because if hes not, does he realize that all the meat he eats is hunted or slaughtered by 'someone' so that he can eat it? Maybe he only eats meat thats been killed by 'the black man'. HAHA

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                    Is that worst than Manny Uuumming and Aaaahhhing every time he is asked a question?

Pac is not a native english speaker and he only started to learn it maybe when he started his career in boxing unlike floyd, still dumb as is...

That's what they hate.

You're getting delusional..

It's a strange phenomena. They gravitate to his vids and articles like bees to honey. Works every time.

To make fun of his apologists like you. That's the prime reason

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
                      All you people that hate Money but....

Continue to watch his video
                      Continue to read articles on him

Deep down you are a closet Money fan or else WHY FOLLOW?
                      agree but they just dont see it or they act like they dont see it

Comment

Working...
                      X