Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soda?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know the question was already answered but it's true, no nutritional value what so ever, not only is it full of sugar, and carbonation it fills you up with gas making you not as able to train well!

Comment

its also a diuretic-it actually dehydrates you.

Comment

What is the best thing to drink during training. I just stick to water as i know you cant really go wrong with it.

Comment

i like to drink water or anything that is 100% fruit juice. i drink water while training and while im at home i drink juice and water

Comment

Dont forget about milk, if u want to drink milk with low sugar and fat then drink soy milk...

If you dont wanna do that then at least take supplements...

Calcium is VERY important..

Comment

i have cereal in the morning....i have it with milk...yummmm.....froot loops

Comment

Originally posted by ThaGreatest
                Dont forget about milk, if u want to drink milk with low sugar and fat then drink soy milk...

If you dont wanna do that then at least take supplements...

Calcium is VERY important..

what's the diffrence between 2% milk and skim milk?. and why does every one say 22% is bad for you?.

Comment

2% milk is actually 35% fat
                  If you're someone who is watching their weight 2% has an extra 40 calories per serving than skim due to the fat - If you're on a 2000 cal/day diet to lose weight and your diet allows for 15% fat, 2 bowls of cereal or cups of 2% milk use almost 1/3 of your daily allowance. Better fats include omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids. These can be found in fish oils, flaxseed oils, nuts, and such.

Comment

ive been cutting down drinking soda 'cause it gives me sticky sweat. with juices, its a different sweat, kind of refreshing.

Comment

I was at a theme park this month and they had this counterpunch boxing game where you stand in a space with censors and have to dodge the guy on the screen's punches and counter so it's pretty much just shadowboxing and I wasn't taking it serious cause it's a game so I was holding my breath during punches, and they had this "rush" thing where you had to hit the guy 30 times in a row to KO him. I beat 3 guys and was dead tired and in need of a drink, this was a theme park and I was saying "I'm not paying $2.50 for a bottle of water" so I bought a coke and chugged that down, now I know why they say coke is bad for you, that was the WORST feeling ever. I was having a stomach ache and feeling weak as hell(I remember thinking to myself "dude what are we gonna do if someone starts we can't fight like this) for half an hour until I got on a rollercoaster and the adrenaline knocked the feeling out

Comment

Working...
                      X