Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Is Just Pathetic and Scared of Manny, Period.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post
    First it was drug testing now it's a 60/40 split. What next?
    Thank you.. I totally agree with you 100%

If Floyd really wanted this fight knowing damn well itll be his biggest payday EVER then the man would of made it happen already and if he knew it was easy he would be setting up a rematch to bank in more..

As good and well skilled Floyd is and YES HE IS..

Knowing this fight rings in MUCHO DOLLARS, why hasnt he signed the damn deal already, spanked Pacman for the easy payday and call it a day..

"Things that make you go hmmmmmmm"

Comment

your sayig that 20 million plus whatever the ppv sales add is not fair?

Comment

Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post
        As much as I would not want to make a thread about this fight like the other half million people are doing, I really had to make my point across on this. Seriously, who's the number ONE pound4pound king in boxing today? Manny Pacquiao. So why is it that Manny has to agree on taking the drug test (fine, which he did) BUT, Floyd is ALSO demanding the bigger purse? See Floyd, if you were the pound4pound king now, then you have all rights to make such demands, but guess what you're not.

And NO I'm not a ******* or a Floyd hater, but I'm a realist and pure boxing fan. As much as I would love to see this fight, I would be happy if Manny told Floyd to get lost and say no, because that's just pushing it a little too far. 50/50 dammit and make the fight happen!!!!
        listen you clown.....you sound like you need to get laid so go attempt to do that instead of making pointless threads about floyd....they get more foolish and foolish by the day. It just seems you are medically a ******

Comment

FLOYD NEEDS TO QUIT THE DEMANDS AND GET THIS FIGHT MADE...

1. First OST Test.. Pac agrees
          2. 60-40 Split Floyds Favor... Pac is cool with 50-50 and isnt demanding more since IMO he is the more entertaining fighter..

Seriously... I dont get how people dont see that Floyd is holding up the biggest fight in history..

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
            50/50 is favoritism like 2000 to 2010 is a decade.

***** math never fails!
            The sad part is some of these dudes are dead serious...

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
              your sayig that 20 million plus whatever the ppv sales add is not fair?
              Do you know how much money difference is in a 60/40 Purse split with this much money on the line? it can be anywhere from 10-20 mil. You ok with one fighter getting 10 plus million dollars more than the other? I can't see that as being fair.
              Last edited by | THE KING |; 06-24-2010, 03:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by T.I. View Post
                The sad part is some of these dudes are dead serious...
                Trust me, I know.

Sure am glad stupidity isn't contagious.

Comment

Originally posted by slickfox View Post
                  listen you clown.....you sound like you need to get laid so go attempt to do that instead of making pointless threads about floyd....they get more foolish and foolish by the day. It just seems you are medically a ******
                  Your testosterone levels are running unusually high at the moment. Your avatar and sig is clear proof of why you post in a rage.

If all you're thinking about is women, you'll obviously fail to give a rational responce to this thread.

Now observe and obey:

Last edited by Vadrigar.; 06-24-2010, 03:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by T.I. View Post
                    Do you know how much money difference is in a 60/40 Purse split with this much money on the line? it can be anywhere from 10-20 mil. You ok with one fighter getting 10 plus million dollars more than they other? I can't see that as being fair.
                    holy **** man they arent arguing over ppv split but only purse split. the entire purse is 50 million. pac will still make 35 to 45 million. and if any of you were floyd or manny had he outsold floyd you would demand more by right as well. and if you dont see things that way dont ever start your own business or you will lose money.

Comment

this thread is pretty contradictory considering your last thread.
                      http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=399906

as well as pac walking away from the last negotiations, 50/50 split and 14 days which is what he now wants to accept even though its ben taken off the table. you sound stupid

shut your face
                      Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 06-24-2010, 02:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X