Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British Heavyweight Prospect

http://www.boxrec.com/boxer_display.php?boxer_id=373318

Scott Belshaw (5-0, 4KOS)

This guy is very raw and powerful, I've seen him a couple of times. He can definitely KO people with one punch, his left hook is awesome. But he's slow and very raw, needs to develop more skills. What do you guys make of this ?

I've seen 1 or 2 of his fights,its early days yet but i would be surprised if he becomes a threat to the heavyweight division.He does have the size and power but he would need much more than that.
    He may end up challenging for domestic honors but i dont think we will see him with a world belt around his waist.He may improve his boxing skills and make huge progress but from the little i have seen of him so far im not convinced he can go towards the top.Still,as i said early days yet.

Comment

what do you think he needs work on?

Comment

Britans have heavyweights?...................Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          Britans have heavyweights?...................Rockin'
          lennox lewis

Comment

Originally posted by -jaboxide- View Post
            lennox lewis
            hes not from britan. What national team did he fight for as an amatuer?............Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by BodyW8 View Post
              what do you think he needs work on?
              He seems to telegraph his blows alot,he looks like a big heavyweight who is raw as you mentioned but he does have the power.

Comment

Personally i'd say he's similar to George Foreman.

Comment

hes not from britan. What national team did he fight for as an amatuer?............Rockin'
                  He had no choice...prick.

Comment

Lennox Lewis was born and raised in London, England. He Fought for Canada as an amateur because he was living in Canada at the time and had little choice, as elegantly pointed out by Jazzy Paul. On turning pro, Lewis decided to fight for his country, England. Lennox Lewis is English, not Canadian.

Comment

Working...
                    X