Collapse
No announcement yet.

this my only account

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL...if that was AlexKid posting from an alt while banned that used to be a big no no on here and came with a big ban or even a perma ban. It almost sounded like Larry X or someone trying to sound like him. I can't keep up with all the alt's on here...sometimes I think 40% of the accounts are here belong to Zaroku.

Comment

Butler LOL

Comment

What did Buttfukler get banned for?

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
          What did Buttfukler get banned for?
          For being an Alt. Butler was obviously Master Of Feint. I like to call his Racist ass Master Of Taint.

Comment

I don't get why Derranged would make an alt.
            Last edited by El-blanco; 07-13-2016, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Derranged?

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                For being an Alt. Butler was obviously Master Of Feint. I like to call his Racist ass Master Of Taint.
                I don't think so. MoF was a douche but nowhere near the level of butler.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                  So does this mean his mother's bukake party isn't going to happen?

Comment

Originally posted by !BEAST View Post
                    I don't think so. MoF was a douche but nowhere near the level of butler.
                    I know for a fact B.utler was master of feint. Spent time racistly hating on the seahawks.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/vb...anges&u=202321

Funny thing, when he rejoined, he named himself butler again and put seahawks hater at the top of his usertitle. The same user brags about making 6 figures. TRUST ME, IT'S HIM

Comment

maybe, i just think butler was on another level of douchebaggery.

If it is Mof that's some sad ass **** lol

How do you make multiple alts and every single one of them nobody likes and gets banned. Whoever he is has to be just an incredibly sucky person, I mean an absolute failure of a human being.

Even alexkid has some beta fans on his team.

Comment

Working...
                      X