No announcement yet.

Question for Real Sports Experts Only

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for Real Sports Experts Only

Has this ever happened before in any sport (not necessarily boxing)?

Scenario:

Athlete intends to duck a rival (tennis, MMA, other sports) by purposely testing positive for PEDs. But she plans to get away with it by blaming a man that she has hired from another camp with the sole intent of blaming that man for her having tested positive for PEDs?

In fact, she quickly fires that man even before the positive PED tests are revealed? Basically, she hired him in order to frame him and lay all of the blame on him. Plus, that man used to work for her rival and as a result of the blame, that rival suffers suspicions from the public for having been provided with PEDs by the man in the past. The same man that the ducking subject of this post just deliberately hired, framed, and then fired.

Just curious if this has ever happened. If not in the United States, maybe in former Soviet Union countries.

Thanks for any info.
    Last edited by Bald Shavers; 03-21-2015, 12:05 AM.

Huh? In most sports it is next to impossible to duck an opponent. In team sports you have a schedule to follow, in tennis who you play depends on who ends up in your particular draw and who wins or loses. In UFC, the UFC sets the fights and the fighters have little choice in the matter. About the only sport where ducking can occur, is boxing.

And anyone who tests positive for PEDs is the person who will suffer the penalty. It is their reputation and career that will suffer the most damage, usually beyond repair. As this is the case, it would be a very stupid thing to plan and even more stupid to go through with.
    Last edited by Barcham; 03-21-2015, 12:22 AM.

Comment

I'm an expert yes this has happened 7 times.

Comment

Probably Lance Armstrong.There is not one dirty trick that bastard didn't try to fck over everyone else involved in his sport.

Comment

Mods should ban this alt and all accounts with the same IP.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
            Mods should ban this alt and all accounts with the same IP.
            Why?

I'm just asking a general sports question. Maybe there could be boxing related examples but I wouldn't know. That's why I made this post. Just looking for some expert opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Bald Shavers View Post
              Why?

I'm just asking a general sports question. Maybe there could be boxing related examples but I wouldn't know. That's why I made this post. Just looking for some expert opinion.
              You're trying too hard dude . Go watch one of the many Pac fights u have recorded .

Comment

Working...
              X