No announcement yet.

A...... that's that shyt I don't like!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    I was really hoping I wouldn't have to play babysitter here, but I see a certain someone (yes, you - Mannie) has already brought it up, so it appears as if I'm going to have to address it.

I'm only going to say this once : I don't want to see any personal drama spilling out into this forum. I'm warning everybody involved the same way I warned both Timothy Horton and PB32 about their beef a while back that kept spilling out into the forums. It doesn't matter to me if it's Bossy or Verse themselves, or some third party **** stirrer just looking for laughs.

Keep it private.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to goose step out of this thread.
    Continued beefs, that's that shyt I don't like.

Comment

I was using you two as an example, so that I could properly illustrate the point I'm trying to make. Of course, you already knew that, and were just being a ****, as usual.
      what can I say? You are what you eat. bwahahahahahaha

owned.

Comment

Bringer runnin ****

Comment

Originally posted by VersaBan View Post
          Continued beefs, that's that shyt I don't like.
          Amen to that.

Comment

I was really hoping I wouldn't have to play babysitter here, but I see a certain someone (yes, you - Mannie) has already brought it up, so it appears as if I'm going to have to address it.

I'm only going to say this once : I don't want to see any personal drama spilling out into this forum. I'm warning everybody involved the same way I warned both Timothy Horton and PB32 about their beef a while back that kept spilling out into the forums. It doesn't matter to me if it's Bossy or Verse themselves, or some third party **** stirrer just looking for laughs.

Keep it private.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to goose step out of this thread.
            You know I really didnt know this stuff was real. In fact I make the same jokes with Ricdarula in his threads this just got really involved and I didnt even know it was real so Ill stop since peoples feelings are hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
              You know I really didnt know this stuff was real. In fact I make the same jokes with Ricdarula in his threads this just got really involved and I didnt even know it was real so Ill stop since peoples feelings are hurt.
              sh.t is real
              its always good to tell stranges how you feel
              old wounds are hard to heal
              real love means she wont leave you when youre seriously ill
              in this life, God gave us free will

Comment

Nobody's feelings are hurt - Stop being a melodramatic ****.

The fact of the matter is that there are rules in place on this forum you have to abide by when posting, and Ban Stick doesn't like personal drama spilling out onto the forums.

Don't like it? Post somewhere else.

Comment

feel like listenning to hurt by johnny cash

Comment

Nobody's feelings are hurt - Stop being a melodramatic ****.

The fact of the matter is that there are rules in place on this forum you have to abide by when posting, and Ban Stick doesn't like personal drama spilling out onto the forums.

Don't like it? Post somewhere else.
                    funny gifs

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X