Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Klitschko is looking rubbish in camp (says Haye)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Is AJ very popular over there? Like a house hold name?
    he is ****ing massive in the UK.

his Olympic gold gift, the UK publics adulation for our medal winners and tbh... perfect marketing and fight picking from Hearn has made him huge to the casual fan and as a crossover star.

TV shows, breakfast TV etc etc.. he's on 'em

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
      he is ****ing massive in the UK.

his Olympic gold gift, the UK publics adulation for our medal winners and tbh... perfect marketing and fight picking from Hearn has made him huge to the casual fan and as a crossover star.

TV shows, breakfast TV etc etc.. he's on 'em
      That's good to hear

I wish boxing fans were like that over here. But nope, we suck. Everyone is a UFC fan.

Comment

That's good to hear

I wish boxing fans were like that over here. But nope, we suck. Everyone is a UFC fan.
        Top 5 sports stars in the UK right now in terms of popular opinion in my eyes would be

Conor McGregor
        Anthony Joshua
        Ronaldo / Messi
        any decent manchester United player
        Andy Murray

NFL / Basketball stars dont carry huge appeal in the UK.

Comment

Is AJ very popular over there? Like a house hold name?
          For sure. Put it this way, AJ came to a local supermarket near my home to promote his new nutrition line and the whole place was a shut down. Traffic jams all around the supermarket area. They reported 17k people came just at this one location.

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
            Top 5 sports stars in the UK right now in terms of popular opinion in my eyes would be

Conor McGregor
            Anthony Joshua
            Ronaldo / Messi
            any decent manchester United player
            Andy Murray

NFL / Basketball stars dont carry huge appeal in the UK.
            True.. I remember seeing AJ on Top Gear lol.. Top Gear have guests like Tom Cruise and Will Smith so you know AJ has made it to be on shows like that.

Comment

Top box-office stars in world wide boxing right now. Earnings for average fight. Opinions?

1. Canelo.
              2. Pac
              3. AJ
              4. Wlad
              5. Cotto
              6. Golovkin

Comment

I wouldn't believe a word David Haye says. About anything.

Comment

Wlad has lost a yard or two i feel.

But Haye usually has a method behind his madness. It could even be something like he expects Joshua to win and doesn't want the Wlad he thought compared to this one. Who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by LongTimeLurker View Post
                    Truth or BS?

“Joshua is the young guy, Klitschko is 41 and in his last fight he looked terrible,"

"You’re seeing deterioration.

“People in the Klitschko training camp that I know say he is looking terrible.

“That all augers well for Joshua to blitz him.”
                    Haye claims Helenius is battering Wlad in sparring

9:50-10:24

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
                      Truth is he’s jealous that AJ has took his place as the most popular HW in the UK and he just wants a pay day with AJ.
                      Anthony Joshua has not got any real genuine fans, you only have to look at the outbursts when he was pictured in a Muslim Mosque! If he loses his next fight, allot of people will jump off his hype train!

Anthony Joshua will only have himself to blame! as a personality he is too corroborate! You gain real fans by exposes yourself, by expressing your true personality and building a connection with individual people....(Joshua has failed to do this! he has not self promoted himself very well!).....David Haye in comparison has some real genuine fans! (Because he has self promoted himself as a individual!)..

Most of Anthony Joshua fans are the worst kind of fans? mainstream shallow sheeple, and bored football fans!
                      Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 02-22-2017, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X