Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward Will Sign With Showtime & Rematch Cancelled By Katty Diva!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward Will Sign With Showtime & Rematch Cancelled By Katty Diva!

Because catty diva won't let kov make more doe off homeless boxing office...and why would ward re-sign with hbo after the commentary from lampley and crew this past weekend? In addition to hbo forcing ward up to 175 to face the "krusher" while allowing lil' g to fight welterweights while claiming p4p status...if I was ward I wouldn't re-sign with HBO...they don't appreciate him...showtime appreciates it's boxers and boxing in general...showtime boxing commentary>>>>hbo fanboy commentary...ward will sign with showtime...he completed his hbo contract...fuck hbo...

I was actually just wondering if the 3 fight deal is automatically extended to a 4th fight.

Comment

Anyone have an idea on the ppv numbers?

Comment

lmfao you fools aint never done real business with statements like "they don't appreciate him" lmfao

Comment

Comment

I wouldn't be suprised

HBO clearly wanted Kov to win

Comment

Ward just made $5,000,000 for a fight that likely doesnt do 300k buys. He's doing fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                Keep you sexy lady pics to lounge, Mike. This here is for boxing talk

Comment

Same b1tch august thread as "Where is Ward" "Ward would pull out of fight"

Comment

Ward should not sign any network deal.

Comment

Working...
                    X