No announcement yet.

Rumored HBO2 Card For March 8th, 2015

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good card...

I would watch it.. Wish they could find a way to get roman Gonzalez on the card

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Good card...

I would watch it.. Wish they could find a way to get roman Gonzalez on the card
      Would be cool, but they'd never do it.... would make people start asking for him to fight Zou....very bad for Zou

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
        Amnat schools Zou over 12.

Juan Francisco Estrada UD or possible Stoppage. Brian is on the decline.

Unless Rodriguez Jr stops Nietes, I got Ahas taking it

Great card and I'm excited for Nonito to come back. This would be Estrada's 3rd time in Macau and on HBO2 However.. I'm not sure about Viloria being his opponent. I read Roman Gonzalez wants Viloria in Nicaragua. It's between Viloria and 2 other Mexicans for Roman, however it will be a free admission and open to the general public. IDK if Viloria would be down with fighting Roman in Nicaragua at such an event
        I think Zou Shiming gets schooled too, but I'd be rooting hard for him. I was mad when Amnat Ruenrueng beat Kazuto Ioka.

I think El Gallo could stop Viloria the second time around too. And Rodriguez Jr. is my boy, but Nietes is a better over-all fighter, I think he wins too.

I highly doubt Gonzalez gets Viloria. Viloria has stated that he wants a rematch with Estrada, plus Bob Arum hasn't been building Viloria back up to sacrifice him to Gonzalez for peanuts in Nicaragua.

Comment

Working...
        X