Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lebron married an ugly girl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's ugly but Nikki Minaj is smoking right?. Stop smoking crack.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      he surely cheats.
      Funny thing doe when men cheat they always do it with uglier woman

She's not ugly like led* says, actually Lebron is the ugly one in the relationship

Comment

I'll give them a year or two. the taste of BS posters in woman have become awfully bad.

Comment

She is definitely not ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
            come on man. Innocent until proven guilty. I'm sure Lebron understands his responsibilities to all the kids. Why are you automatically judging him?

Can't a guy just be with the girl he loves, even if she doesn't look as good as when they were young?

pro athletes are notorious for infidelity. they're on the road, rich, and gorgeous women throw themselves in their directions.

stay ignorant. you're entertaining.

Comment

She's not ugly and I bet when he first met her she was hot.

Comment

No tats, nice ****, nice round brown ass and now she is rich......yeah I'd take after she divorces him and drains him of Millions of $$$$$$.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                  she isnt ugly at all, anyone can take a few bad pictures though. she isnt the bombshell you would expect someone like LBJ to be with but she is far from ugly. just a regular girl which i think is exactly what he is into. they are high school sweethearts and from what ive seen of her she seems very bright, kindhearted and devoted to him.

i always respected him more for being smart enough to marry a girl thats really wifey material and not one of the plastic gold diggers you will find all over south beach.
                  Good post.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    pro athletes are notorious for infidelity. they're on the road, rich, and gorgeous women throw themselves in their directions.

stay ignorant. you're entertaining.
                    All I know is, nobody likes to be generalized, so unless you got some facts, stop hating.

I had a girl before that I loved so much that I wouldn't even look at anybody else. It didn't matter if the hottest girl in the world threw herself at me. I respected my baby too much because I knew she respected me.

Also you gotta be a pretty low human being to cheat on your wife when you have kids. What kind of example is that setting?

If my dad cheated on my mom that would break my heart, even now.
                    Last edited by DARKSEID; 09-19-2013, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Im assuming she could suck the pit out of a peach without bruising the peach.

Comment

Working...
                      X