No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Admits There is Pressure To Impress With Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
    Team Pac will diffidently be carrying an extra case of smelling salt that's for sure.
    lol I don't think so, man. Rios doesn't bring anything Manny can't handle. It's gonna be like Pacquiao-Margarito II. It'll going to be target practice. The only question is whether Brandon will see the final bell or not.

Comment

Team Pac will diffidently be carrying an extra case of smelling salt that's for sure.
      still butt hurt huh Piggu that we merked you...lol :AOR:

Comment

If he means he understands the sense of urgency for his career in defeating Rios, then this is good in terms of commitment and training. If he means he will abandon what works to chase a KO, it could mean curtains for Pac's career. A loss to a B- level guy like Rios while Pac is at the "past prime, still good" point of his career will tarnish his legacy even further than KTFO6 already has.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
          lol I don't think so, man. Rios doesn't bring anything Manny can't handle. It's gonna be like Pacquiao-Margarito II. It'll going to be target practice. The only question is whether Brandon will see the final bell or not.
          I would normally agree with what you just posted, but not knowing how he will be like after the KO he took with a fighter like Rios is 50/50 IMO for Pac. Rios has heart, Is T-made for Manny,s liking. (Manny Likes to fight) Rios can take a punch. And most importantly he can give one too.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
            Am just hoping this cherry pick back fires on sleeping beauty.

Comment

When you have two Neanderthals brawling anything can happen.

Comment

When you have two Neanderthals brawling anything can happen.
                :WORD: like the one in your avi....

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  :WORD: like the one in your avi....
                  No, more like the examples below of Neaderthal style of blocking shots with your head.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    If he means he understands the sense of urgency for his career in defeating Rios, then this is good in terms of commitment and training. If he means he will abandon what works to chase a KO, it could mean curtains for Pac's career. A loss to a B- level guy like Rios while Pac is at the "past prime, still good" point of his career will tarnish his legacy even further than KTFO6 already has.
                    I agree. Manny should just fight the way he always does. He'll batter Rios with no undue risk. If Pacquiao happens to fall, he might very well be done.

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    I would normally agree with what you just posted, but not knowing how he will be like after the KO he took with a fighter like Rios is 50/50 IMO for Pac. Rios has heart, Is T-made for Manny,s liking. (Manny Likes to fight) Rios can take a punch. And most importantly he can give one too.
                    I'm not worried about the effects of the KO, at least not with Rios. As long as Manny avoids getting into unnecessary exchanges, he'll be fine. I would hate to see Pacquiao's career end because his punch-resistance was compromised.

Comment

Am just hoping this cherry pick back fires on sleeping beauty.
                      I understand. I just don't think it's gonna happen. Manny may have peaked, but he's still well above someone like Rios. Brandon is a suped-up club fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X