Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marcos Maidana: I’m Ready For Amir Khan in April!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not interested in this fight tbh, Maidana is garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
      A more defensive minded Khan boxes circles around the plodding Maidana and turn it into a replay of the first fight: Maidana bedazzled by Khan's hand speed, and later on looking for that one big shot.
      He got the one big shot but corrupt Cortez saved Khan. Amir showed a lot of heart in that fight but it is what it is.

It was a great fight, but not the type of fight Khan needs right now when he's trying to adjust his style. Senchenko is a better interim fight.

Comment

If Maidana is heading to oxnard to train that meens thers going to be some good sparing going on between Maidana and Rios, **** I would pay to watch that!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jordank View Post
          You'll be having you're hands full with canelo may 4th .
          maidana is fighting canelo may 4th ?

Comment

why not make the fight. Maidana will go back to 140 and take it.

it was a pretty close fight and ref Joe Cortez wasn't doing Maidana any favors that fight. he did save Khan a couple of times and almost tackled Maidana and that's why Maidana elbowed him.

anyways not why? let him beat him clearly or let Maidana KO him. the 1st fight was a great fight why not do it again?

Garcia vs Khan 2 makes less sense than Khan vs Maidana 2 just because Garcia won pretty clearly, nobody can argue that.

Comment

Maidana looked like garbage against Alexander..the Soto Karass win means nothing..Karass is shot to pieces..Maidana can fight the winner of Judah vs Garcia..

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                agree...

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  Maidana is in an action fight almost everytime he steps in the ring, I've watched him fight several times, only the devon alexander fight was sub par, maidana vs Ortiz, khan, the last fighter he faced in September, all classic slug fests, maidana is far from garbage my friend

Comment

Where would this fight leave Kahn?? With all respects, I don't think beating Maidana impresses anyone anymore. I can't stand Kahn but it seems like he makes one bad move after another when he could take a clearer route to success. Fool needs to get on Garcia's ass for a rematch.

Comment

Khan needs stop running away from Prescott.
                      Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
                      Maidana looked like garbage against Alexander..the Soto Karass win means nothing..Karass is shot to pieces..Maidana can fight the winner of Judah vs Garcia..
                      So Maidana deserves a shot at the winner of Garcia vs Khan, but not the loser?

Comment

Working...
                      X