No announcement yet.

Alfredo angulo in JAIL VIDEO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alfredo angulo in JAIL VIDEO

Free this man dammit . Fawking ridiculous you can strip a mans freedom for such a petty crime .

5 months in jail already and no end in sight .

Good looking out ogbluemercury for the video dont know if hes posted this yet

He says hes been hearing all the boxing news , he just heard about the lopez - ortiz fight .
    He said everybody thought lopez was just a skinny kid but he knew lopez wasnt just a skinny kid .

He also says he gets real depressed at times when hearing boxing news because he feels like he should be out free and boxing too .

He doesnt quite understand why hes being detained for so long he says the warden told him " im going to make sure you dont get released " . He says he doesnt quite understand why the warden whom he doesnt know does not like him .He says hes no criminal HE HAS NEVER COMMITED A CRIME IN MEXICO , USA OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY HES VISITED

He breaks down and starts crying when he says he misses his 6 year old daughter he said that she just had her first ballet show and he wasnt there to see it and it hurts him .

He says when hes released he promises to train like never before and to give a spectacular show he then smile and says i cant give you a date but only hope
    Last edited by FirePunch; 07-03-2012, 04:07 PM.

FREE EL PERRO!
    **** La Migra!

Comment

Thx for the translation. Very sad because Angulo is still one of 10 best Jr middleweights in the world and he would take Kirkland in a rematch.

America needs to fix its harsh immigration laws, after all the country was built by immigrants.

Comment

Now that's a beard.

Comment

Man Im not gonna watch this. It's gonna hurt me if I do. **** is so fked up...

On another note, the guy looks like a G with that beard going on. Looks like an MMA fighter.

Comment

Free Perro!

Comment

WHYS he in jail again?

Comment

we've seen the best of alfredo angulo

his style was never going to lead to a long career
                he's going to have serious issues making JMW now (he's had them for years, and now he's coming off of another layoff and jail time)

at MW he's going to be taking bigger punches and going up against guys with better chins.

we've seen his best. he might have a few more exciting fights, but his window for accomplishing things in boxing is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  WHYS he in jail again?

his team is alleging that they're refusing deportation and that he's in the immigrant detention center because it's the only way he can stay in the states

i'd guess there's a lot more to the story than that

either go home to mexico or go to jail?
                  come on, team perro. if that's the truth it's a stupid move.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    we've seen the best of alfredo angulo

his style was never going to lead to a long career
                    he's going to have serious issues making JMW now (he's had them for years, and now he's coming off of another layoff and jail time)

at MW he's going to be taking bigger punches and going up against guys with better chins.

we've seen his best. he might have a few more exciting fights, but his window for accomplishing things in boxing is gone.

I agree with you. But Man what the hell was angulo thinking when he turned down the sergio fight for 750K?? I bet he regrets that big time now.

I've always wanted to see Angulo vs Margarito it woulda been a badasss fight!

I hope angulo can make a comeback though and give us some more exciting fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X