Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Chavez Jr vs Sergio Martinez... And Canelo vs...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Chavez Jr vs Sergio Martinez... And Canelo vs...

Freaking K9??? Wow. I mean Chavez jr at least stepped up and is going in there with the middleweight king(wont believe it till i see it)But damn Canelo was gonna fight Ortiz a welterweight, or K9. **** just seems like a lot of BS
    I mean JR at least has the intention in going in there with the best.

Chavez is fighting the better opponent. Chavez Vs Martinez is also the better fight.

I don't think anybody disagrees with you there, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Illangelo View Post
      Chavez is fighting the better opponent. Chavez Vs Martinez is also the better fight.

I don't think anybody disagrees with you there, bro.
      On Sept 15th
      The fight everyone will watch is Chavez Jr..... except Canelo's fans.
      I laugh at people who're arguing Canelo is still developing.
      Yup, 40+ fights and a belt and he's still developing..... hilarious
      Also... a lot of people will disagree with him there... one of them is a post above you

Comment

Originally posted by Kingdelboxeo View Post
        So Chavez Jr vs Sergio Martinez... And Canelo vs...K9!?
        JCC JR wins again.

Comment

Originally posted by WBA Champ
          canelo is younger then chavez jr.........who was jr facing at 21? and it's not canelo's fault kirkland,williams and ortiz fights fell apart not to mention cotto didn't want to fight till dec
          They are both on the same platform. He's younger but has more experience.
          Kirkland? His arm or shoulder was or is messed up idk which but why fight a guy injured? Williams. Just got beat by Lara. NASTY! Ortiz.... You kidding? He's a welterweight bro come on. Cotto I'm pretty sure with a good amount of money. He will postpone that family vacation

Comment

Originally posted by WBA Champ
            i didn't say canelo vs x fighter is a better fight then chavez jr vs martinez you idiot
            You don't have to, I've seen enough of your posts to know what you're thinking.
            I bet it just killed you to type out that post.

Comment

well he was signed to fight Paul Williams.im just saying

Comment

why is Golden Boy even going through with fighting on the same date the canelo fight is obviously way worse than chavez/martinez.

Comment

They're gonna bill this as a "unification" and everyone will buy it.

Pretty crap fight as usual

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
                    why is Golden Boy even going through with fighting on the same date the canelo fight is obviously way worse than chavez/martinez.
                    .....Who knows

Comment

Working...
                    X