No announcement yet.

Konz: Bradley doesn't have to win this fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Konz: Bradley doesn't have to win this fight

Does he have enough to take Manny out?” pondered Konz:”I don't know. I don't think so. Manny is my boss and it doesn't matter. No, Manny is not underestimating him. As a matter of fact we've already started talking about what we are going to do in training camp. But the truth of the matter is that Bradley doesn't have to win this fight."

http://www.examiner.com/boxing-in-gl...#ixzz1rbcetJ41

It's true I mean yes he is the biggest threat in boxing right now period, undefeated you lion IN HIS PRIME, this is no leftover BUT he still has a bright future even if he loses to Pacquiao. Pacquiao is viewed as the greatest of all time and on a godly level so losing to him in embarrassing fashion wouldn't hurt him. At this point its not who can beat Pac because no one currently in boxing can it's more about WHO CAN survive.

Comment

He knows that Bradley is undefeated. Bradley as a physical aspect; he’s got a tremendous body.-Konz

it aint a weight lifting or mr america contest lmao

Comment

Nothing Koncz has ever said has been helpful to Manny Pacquiao.

This guy is a bumbling fool at best, and a scheming, conniving snake at worst.

Michael Koncz makes Leonard Ellerbe look like Albert F-ing Einstein or something. The guy is a moron or a liar or both.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
          It's true I mean yes he is the biggest threat in boxing right now period, undefeated you lion IN HIS PRIME, this is no leftover BUT he still has a bright future even if he loses to Pacquiao. Pacquiao is viewed as the greatest of all time and on a godly level so losing to him in embarrassing fashion wouldn't hurt him. At this point its not who can beat Pac because no one currently in boxing can it's more about WHO CAN survive.
          You are the most deluded fanboy in the history of all sports.
          Its actually pretty damm funny so keep it up ; )
          Last edited by 110110110; 04-10-2012, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
            I heard Pacquiao once sparred with God... and allowed him to live.
            JK of course

Comment

Of course he doesn't have to win. Manny is a great fighter and losing to him isn't shameful. If Tim loses he can get right back on the ball and fight Khan for a huge payday. This was the plan all along. Fight Manny and you win, you become a big name. If you lose you still have the Khan fight waiting in the wings. People cried but Bradley did it right.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                Of course he doesn't have to win. Manny is a great fighter and losing to him isn't shameful. If Tim loses he can get right back on the ball and fight Khan for a huge payday. This was the plan all along. Fight Manny and you win, you become a big name. If you lose you still have the Khan fight waiting in the wings. People cried but Bradley did it right.
                but but but, he ducked Khan for a bigger pay day!

People argue he could have fought Khan first and then moved on to Pacquiao... well I don't see what's wrong with this.
                The only problem is TP/GB feud. I don't know if they've made a fight since PDL/Gamboa, but I think it's possible.
                Not like he would've signed on with Shaw for longer to fight Khan

Comment

Team Pacman laying the groundwork for what is to come. Calling Bradley the man for Pacman to pass the torch to.

Ariza already making excuses. I just can't wait for Bradley to box Pacman silly!!

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    I heard Pacquiao once sparred with God... and allowed him to live.
                    JK of course
                    You better be joking. We all know Pacquiao lets no one live.

Comment

Working...
                    X