Collapse
No announcement yet.

I changed my mind...Floyd is gonna spark Shane up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nobody has knocked down sugar before in his WHOLE LIFE, his chin is more iron than bernard hopkins. With that said, i still know mayweather is going to win this fight by decision.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipK View Post
      nobody has even been knocked down sugar before in his WHOLE LIFE, his chin is more iron than bernard hopkins. With that said, i still know mayweather is going to win this fight by decision.
      Umm Shane has been knocked down.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipK View Post
        nobody has knocked down sugar before in his WHOLE LIFE, his chin is more iron than bernard hopkins. With that said, i still know mayweather is going to win this fight by decision.
        hahaha

check again homey

Comment

Originally posted by Hallaqsillaq View Post
          He ran from the one man at welterweight that would have beaten him to a pulp (Margs) and let the other real fighters take on each other, in the process possibly ruining themselves, in victory or defeat.
          People still on that? Thank heavens Floyd didnt fight that cheating plaster wearing clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
            Just watch his fight against Tsyu

Hatton was NOT glass chinned before Floyd... so
            Hatton's downfall wasn't all Floyd, his body deteriorated at an accelerated pace due to massive weight fluctuations. That **** takes a serious toll on your body.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
              People still on that? Thank heavens Floyd didnt fight that cheating plaster wearing clown.
              I still think Margs would have beaten him. He may, or may not have had some extra bang lately, but Margs true strength comes from his grit and determination, not some magic wrap. Denying that he was a formidable welterweight is utter bs.

Comment

I still think Margs would have beaten him. He may, or may not have had some extra bang lately, but Margs true strength comes from his grit and determination, not some magic wrap. Denying that he was a formidable welterweight is utter bs.
                Where was his grit and determination without the magic wraps?

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
                  Where was his grit and determination without the magic wraps?
                  You can't be that dense. It's impossible.

His fight with Shane is not a reflection of a complete and focused Marg. Kudos to Shane for winning but that was not the same Margarito that destroyed Cotto. His mind was elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by z0jo View Post
                    It took floyd 10 rounds to ko glass chinned hatton...and you think he can do it to mosley? ok man whatever you say.
                    He would of KO'd him earlier if he would of of choose to do so, same thing with Marquez, you honestly think he just couldn't take him out? it's all about what May wants to do once he is in the ring, he chooses to go the distance and make it his kinda fight however that doesn't mean I like his fight style but I think he's just gonna choose to spark Shane's ass on Saturday.

Comment

Good stuff man, green K for that.

Comment

Working...
                      X