Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

as of right now, who are you picking to win, Mayweather or Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd. Close early, wide late.

Comment

Mayweather UD

Comment

Originally posted by schoolboy116 View Post
        please vote in the poll. i see there is excitment about this fight all around. it is still early, but at this moment who are you picking to win this fight?

thanks
        Mr Shane Mosely :P i want him to win

Comment

thanks for voting everybody. if you havent voted yet please do.

Comment

Floyd can win this fight, but I think people are sleepin on Mosley's handspeed even this far into his career. Floyd's speed these days comes more from countering than actually engaging in combinations and against a hard hitter like Mosley he's going to need to be extra careful. I'm interested to see how Floyd approaches this fight.

One thing people aren't taking into account for those who think this will be a landslide victory for Floyd...this is Floyd's toughest fight in YEARS. I think he's gotta make a big statement in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray` View Post
              Mayweather to make it look easy, Paul williams is the only fighter who i would give an edge to over Mayweather.
              Why? Paul Williams doesn't fight tall or truly know how to use his height and reach to his advantage. Also he has a lazy and weak jab. PBF has already shown just having a high workrate isn't the way to beat him. Williams doesn't have great defense or that great of and offensive arsenal.

I really don't get where people get this from.
              Last edited by tredh; 02-05-2010, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
                ^^^^ why u say the OLD MAN..

shane is the MAN AT WELTER WEIGHT ! despite his age. dont discredit sugar like that!
                Yeah..Fraud agrees to fight an Old and Slow version of Shane Mosley.

Comment

hayemakejab you said this and i quote in another thread about this fight

"i really want this fight to happen but i bet Floyd will make ridiculous demands just like what he did to Pacquiao. Floyd need to fight an elite welterweight now.," here the link to that comment. http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...65#post7316565

but in this thread you are dissing the elite welter that you said he needs to be facing.

people who follow this sport knows that shane is not prime right now. however, he is the champion in the 147 pound division because he beat the man, antonio margarito, who beat the man, miguel cotto. why are you just out right dissing shane? he is a great fighter and he has been for a while now.

Comment

Originally posted by schoolboy116 View Post
                    please vote in the poll. i see there is excitment about this fight all around. it is still early, but at this moment who are you picking to win this fight?

thanks
                    Shane Mosley by Knockout before 6 rounds.

He have to keep on going forward and attacking Floyds body until the 3rd round.then go up.But at the same time keep changing his stance and approach,so that Floyd will not figure him out right away.

The only way to beat Floyd is in the early round,otherwise he can formulate a defence like the "Borg".

Comment

As of right now I'm going with Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X