Freddie Roach, "Miguel Cotto is no longer the same fighter, he's finished!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (Fowler)
    says the man who though Mosley would destroy Cotto
    Yeah, that's why I want to know Roach's excuse after Mosley lost. Did he blame Mosley not winning because he was "washed up".

I heard Roach say Mosley was washed up after the Mayorga fight and that he should retire. Then he destroys Margarito...

Roach isn't always correct when he says a fighter is shot. He said Morales was washed up after losing twice to Barrera. Then Morales put a boxing clinic on Pacquiao, pulling out one last great performance. Perhaps Cotto is washed up, but still enough of a threat to beat Pacquiao. We'll see..., but I just don't think so. I think Cotto is ready for another KO...

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
      I've been saying the same thing. I'm surprised everyone blamed his performance against Clottey on the cut, it was more then just the cut.
      We can also blame Clotteys-big-fat-head!

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
        We can also blame Clotteys-big-fat-head!
        Pacquiao's head is bigger than Clottey's, and he headbutted Morales and Marquez several times.

Comment

Originally posted by USA View Post
          Pacquiao's trainer Freddie Roach said at Wednesday's news conference that he has watched enough film of Cotto in the past few months to see that he isn't the same fighter he was before getting beat by Margarito.

"I can go by my own experience," said Roach, who fought as a lightweight in the 1980s. "I won 27 fights before I got knocked out and it changed my life.

"I was never quite as confident and I wasn't invincible anymore. At one time nobody could hurt me.

"If you go from being a world champion and having that ego and being undefeated when you lose for the first time it definitely affects you and the punishment he (Cotto) took in that fight was severe and sometimes you never come back from a beating like that.

"He is on the road to a comeback but he is still not the same."

PUT YOUR MONEY ON PACQUIAO BY KO!

That little fuker Roach said the same thing about Oscar being finished after Forbes busted him up, and he said that Hatton was finished after getting ktfo by Mayweather. I remember Roach saying Hatton was on shaky legs against Lazcano and his career was over after the Mayweather fight.

Once again, PUT YOUR MONEY ON PACQUIAO BY KO!

Roach is going to go 3 out of 3 with Pacquiao facing leftovers. His timing when to choose these big names is simply IMPECCABLE.

Sorry Cotto fans. We all laughed when Roach said Pacquiao would KO Oscar. Little did we know Valero was beating the **** out of Oscar in sparring, proof that Oscar was completely finished and didn't belong in the ring anymore. Then we get Hatton... Floyd Sr said he was getting his $ss whooped by 3 round semi-professional fighters in sparring. You can't get blood out of a stone. It's HIGHLY suspicious why Cotto fired his sparring partner. It's happening again folks!

Pac by KO round 6
          That's why they're fighting Cotto...he's on the decline like most of Manny's opponents.

Comment

Working...
          X