Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Say Floyd beats Manny, does he Redeem the ducking issues?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
    Mayweather claimed he was the BEST WELTERWEIGHT in the world.. So that is what he needs to do..Beat the welterweights.. However if he takes what he said back.. I will forgive him for the ducking issues.. I don't care how many superstar lightweights he beats up.. he made the claim.. he needs to back it up..
    He said he was the greatest of all time too

So haven't people learned to take what he says with a pinch of salt?

He's a little too involved to be objective you know

Comment

Originally posted by Busy View Post
      would you give him credit? Beating one of this generations best who's never ducked anyone and beats everyone?

poll coming...

Who cares what these clowns think,the world doesn`t revolve around them.

Comment

Don't expect Mayweather to ever get credit for anything on here, even if he does exactly what people want. Winning would just fuel the hate even more.

Comment

If he beats Manny he DEFINITELY gets credit.... but more so at 140...

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
            Don't expect Mayweather to ever get credit for anything on here, even if he does exactly what people want. Winning would just fuel the hate even more.
            in a sense your absolutely correct... there will always be someone out there he "ducked"

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
              If he beats Manny he DEFINITELY gets credit.... but more so at 140...
              thats what im saying..... to beat arguably this generations best fighter how can you not

to be honest, i cant name a fighter out there (other than mayweather) who has more talent than manny, more relentless than manny, faster than manny, power like manny, being able to adapt at a variety of different weights, the list could go on and on but the fact is Manny is P4P #1 because he excels at all these different attributes above the rest

for Floyd to beat him why would he not get credit!

Comment

would you give him credit? Beating one of this generations best who's never ducked anyone and beats everyone?

poll coming...
                if he beats Manny at 140, then he will have cemented his legacy at 140(although he didn't beat Hatton there). It really doesn't effect his ducking of people at 147. Most people think that that is where most of the ducking has occurred, unless you think he ducked Kostya which I do not.

Comment

thats what im saying..... to beat arguably this generations best fighter how can you not

to be honest, i cant name a fighter out there (other than mayweather) who has more talent than manny, more relentless than manny, faster than manny, power like manny, being able to adapt at a variety of different weights, the list could go on and on but the fact is Manny is P4P #1 because he excels at all these different attributes above the rest

He would. somehow he would.

but as you have always read even before PBF returned, some people said:

"If PBF comes back and fights these smaller guys (Pac or JMM), we are not interested and he's still a ***** not facing the top WW's (Cotto, Clottey, Mosley)

Comment

Floyd isnt more relentless then Manny... and speed is a toss up... I give no one that advantage

Comment

He would. somehow he would.

but as you have always read even before PBF returned, some people said:

"If PBF comes back and fights these smaller guys (Pac or JMM), we are not interested and he's still a ***** not facing the top WW's (Cotto, Clottey, Mosley)

Comment

Working...
                      X