Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosley not only knockout Margarito he knockout Margarito career.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosley not only knockout Margarito he knockout Margarito career.

In this sad story that we all read daily about a boxer that apparently use illegal material, we try to understand why he did it. Margarito have talent, but i beleive that he felt that he was not getting the attention that according to him he deserve. he always complaint about that, seems to me that margarito suffer from a " rejection syndrome" he want to call people attention, and apparently went the wrong way to get it. all his conversations he show that pattern, rejection," the judges were sleping" he said once, " the gave the fight to williams, and i won the fight" something is in margarito's mind, Cotto for him was a dream, and apparently, he went the wrong way too with cotto. nobody now in his right mind will beleive that Margarito beat Cotto legally. his career is stain and who knows what can happen to him if found guilty, companies that invest money in promotions, sponsors, publicity, well a big gamma of situations. i will not get surprise if he do not get sue by some people. well we have to wait for the official results, i feel bad for him, i wish everything be clarify, but the situation do not look good, in my opinion i hope that i wrong very wrong.

he didnt knock out his career margo is still a dangerous fighter hes been ducked so many times.

Comment

its over in terms of big fights for margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Blow Armo View Post
        its over in terms of big fights for margarito.

Had Margo looked the SAME, the wraps would not be as BIG a deal. But he was a woman in there and you HAVE to know he used the plaster in MANY 85% of his fights. He went from a 5 loss BUM to a hype job Mexican warrior??

It's all in the plaster baby. He has been exposed.

His "granite" chin had more to do with fighters running from the plaster and not being able to break his NON defense havin ass down.

Safe to say Cotto put some time on that chin as well. He was NOWHERE near as hardcore in the Mosley fight.

Had Cotto not fallen for the "I am not hurt smile" Margo kept flashin, he would have loaded up more and did what Mosley did. Make him eat more punches to the face. A mexican delicacy, Reyes leather in the mouth.

Comment

Working...
        X