Chris Byrd:"I will fight Wladimir Klitscko a third time and will win"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Byrd:"I will fight Wladimir Klitscko a third time and will win"

Holy ****!!! This is from ****************.com Read:

This is from a recent interview we had with Chris Byrd, who is comming off a loss to Shaun George at his attempt of fighting at light heavyweight. Byrd wants to move up to heavyweight again and fight IBF, IBO and WBO Champion Wladimir Klitschko.

"I will fight Wladimir Klitscko a third time and will win" boasted Former heavyweight title holder Chris Byrd. "I looked bad against Shaun George at light heavyweight, thats just because I had the flu. Im gonna gain all the weight back and challenge Wladimir Klitschko for a third fight, this time in Las Vegas, Nevada. Let's see how he does on MY turf. I will win by knockout. The first fight he put hotsauce on this gloves, the second fight I under trained and fought the wrong fight. Wladimir has no idea what he's in for. Third times a charm."

I couldnt believe this **** when i read it.. Is Byrd nuts??

Hahahahah just ****in with you

No, no you won't...

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Holy ****!!! This is from ****************.com Read:

This is from a recent interview we had with Chris Byrd, who is comming off a loss to Shaun George at his attempt of fighting at light heavyweight. Byrd wants to move up to heavyweight again and fight IBF, IBO and WBO Champion Wladimir Klitschko.

"I will fight Wladimir Klitscko a third time and will win" boasted Former heavyweight title holder Chris Byrd. "I looked bad against Shaun George at light heavyweight, thats just because I had the flu. Im gonna gain all the weight back and challenge Wladimir Klitschko for a third fight, this time in Las Vegas, Nevada. Let's see how he does on MY turf. I will win by knockout. The first fight he put hotsauce on this gloves, the second fight I under trained and fought the wrong fight. Wladimir has no idea what he's in for. Third times a charm."

I couldnt believe this **** when i read it.. Is Byrd nuts??

Hahahahah just ****in with you
      U fcuka lol

I was ready to jump on this...

Comment

hotsauce on his gloves...............?

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post

No, no you won't...
          Read the first post again...lol

Comment

I can't believe he'd be so deluded, and his wife would kill him for fighting again.

Link, or as close to as poss, or it didn't happen.

Comment

i was about to say chris byrd is smoking crack big time

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
                I can't believe he'd be so deluded, and his wife would kill him for fighting again.

Link, or as close to as poss, or it didn't happen.
                read the bottom!!! it was a joke

Comment

Two words....Shanus George! ( forgive my spelling of his first name)

Comment

Byrd`s are great people, i wonder what Chris is going to do next

Comment

Working...
                    X