Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
    News flash, you cant win sparring.
    New flash... Read before you speak...

there was bets on this because it turned into an event when they heard he was the 200+ Am Heavyweight champion calling out the middleweight AM champ.. SO SOMEONE HAS TO WIN YOU DUMBASS.. CHILL

AND TO THE OTHER GUYS JUS CHILL ... I SAID ITS COMIN TODAY OR THE 13TH...

TO BE HONEST I GOTTA FINISH MAKING A VID FOR MY CHURCH WHICH WILL BE DONE TONIGHT.. THEN I CAN ERASE ALL THE STUFF TO UPLOAD THE FIGHT... I MEAN DAMN... DONT KILL ME CUZ I DONT HAVE ENOUGH SPACE.

SAID IT'LL BE UP 2NITE OR 2MORA.. YESTERDAY AND THATS WHA IT WILL BE.. AIGHT 1

OH YEA.. VOTE OBAMA OR IMMA WHOOOP YO ASS

Comment

Aight, Im looking forward to seeing this Vid.

Comment

For what I read and see on your posts ur a very good amateur. I hope to see that fight soon

Comment

wheres the vid son

Comment

still waiting ...

Comment

stil waiting but i dont think its comin as i said lol

Comment

What is the hold up? just put it on youtube then put it in here, not hard. No need to edit this ****, its only sparring. Forget the G-unit crap in the vid and just post it how it is.

Comment

Originally posted by 2swell k-wells View Post
                  What is the hold up? just put it on youtube then put it in here, not hard. No need to edit this ****, its only sparring. Forget the G-unit crap in the vid and just post it how it is.

BTW were still waiting on the 2008 Sparring Session of the Year

Comment

anytime now?

Comment

lol.. why you dudes trynna clown me... its at 44 percent on youtube...

Sorry ma comps a lil slow.. wha ya want me to do? I had to finish my church's video to have space before I could even put the fight on my comp....

Well its at 45% now... i dont know where the killer hostility is coming from.. I estimated it wouldn't take so long.. my bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X