Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach knew James Toney was on steroids, while he was training him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
    I used roids for a skin irritation once, given to me by my doctor. Not such a big deal.
    lmao, are you being serious? they weren't anabolic steroids....

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
      Not that I’m implying or advocating anything here but I work in healthcare and I spoke to healthcare officials who administer these type of drugs and they all seem to agree that those type of steroids are not anabolic by any means. Therefore, they don’t have the same effect as that of testosterone or any type of illegal diuretic.

Again, just what I’ve been told by these professionals as I don’t know much about these type of drugs.

Peace.
      Yet they are banned substances.

Comment

Originally posted by wXh.. View Post
        OMG AMIR !! Amir should ask Freddie what the **** is up! If Freddie has a steroid history Amir should leave him right now.
        who cares about that glass chin dude?

Comment

Not that I’m implying or advocating anything here but I work in healthcare and I spoke to healthcare officials who administer these type of drugs and they all seem to agree that those type of steroids are not anabolic by any means. Therefore, they don’t have the same effect as that of testosterone or any type of illegal diuretic.

Again, just what I’ve been told by these professionals as I don’t know much about these type of drugs.

Peace.

There are also steroids injected into pregnant women who are in danger of giving premature birth.

My wife had six glucocorticosteroid injections for our first baby.
          Last edited by Killa_Kali; 12-27-2009, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Killa_Kali View Post
            There are also steroids injected into pregnant women who are in danger of giving premature birth.

My wife had six glucocorticosteroid injections for our first baby.
            Toney was pregnant? This explains everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Six Shooter View Post
              Toney was pregnant? This explains everything.
              yep he was. too many fanboys claiming paternity over his baby.

Comment

Peace.
                there are various steroids out in the market, as i've said from my own experience. not all are anabolic.

Comment

Freddie's track record isn't exactly stellar is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Killa_Kali View Post
                    there are various steroids out in the market, as i've said from my own experience. not all are anabolic.
                    The ones Toney got caught twice for were.

Comment

Originally posted by KT UNIT View Post
                      TS failed big time.

He got injection for biceps and triceps injury,thats why he was positive.
                      yep. lulz.

Comment

Working...
                      X