Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which country produces the most cowardly fighters???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you need to ship your ass back to storm front . org ******

wrong community for your shenanigans

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Mellie View Post
      Invited? WTF is that? ever heard of tourism for starters? how about skill shortages that cannot be filled by the native people of their countries? Ring any bells? I have travelled a fair bit and love going to other peoples countries to check out their culture. I have always wanted to go to russia,but if you are typical of the 'friendly and warm' people there I dont think I will bother.

And BTW, you ****s werent exactly invited into Chechnya,Georgia,Ingushetia etc.
      tourism is ok. but settling is not ok for georgians, uzbeks, tajiks, etc etc, for europeans yes maybe. no im not the typical, infact if you as a tourist for example asked me for directions id gladly help. brittish and european people have never been a problem.

and btw, chechnya and ingushetia belongs to Russia and has so for hundreds of years. and georgia actually attacked first not Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
        you need to ship your ass back to storm front . org ******

wrong community for your shenanigans
        back to storm front? why cant one be at both Boxingscene and storm front?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
          Mexico, obviously.
          I hope your joking..

Comment

USA, european countries, mexico, korea, japan, african countries.... should NOT be up there.. cuz there is so much history... when these fighters fight for their country... there is no bit*h in them... of course there is a few cowards here and there but as far as the MOST cowardly countries... hmmm i know im going to get criticized for this but i would say china... just getting into the game i would put them up there... they have a amateur style that likes to back straight out, jump in and out... i know in the pros they will get caught comming out...in the amateurs they consider is swift.. in the pros i consider it scared and cowardly... they better make adjustments for these chinese fighters from the amateurs to the pros or they wont be seeing any world champs anytime soon... i dont see china making a huge impact anytime soon in the pros... i may be wrong and my words may come to bite me but u know... i really dont care lol

Comment

Originally posted by Суперводка View Post
              and who has invited all these imigrants to come here? huh? they come illigally and always try to trick you one way or another. do you know that every other rape in russia is comitted by an imigrant? and that if nothing is done, ethnic russians will be in the minority in 2050.

btw I Never go to foreign countrys.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWdh7ERLb3E

Comment

Originally posted by suckmebeautiful View Post
                what the **** does that have to do with anything?

Comment

Originally posted by TRUE WARRIOR!!! View Post
                  i think its america with russia a close 2nd.
                  It's not America. They only have gayweather as the coward.

The rest are warriors like Paul Williams, Mosley, Dawson, etc.

They only have 1 notable coward in gayweather.

The problem is... he's the biggest coward in boxing so it tends to be highlighted a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by TRUE WARRIOR!!! View Post
                    i think its america with russia a close 2nd.
                    ortiz quit... and margo cheated.

Comment

I would say Russians.

Comment

Working...
                      X