Results From My Big Match 2nite..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Results From My Big Match 2nite..

ROUND 1

OK OK OK FIRST OFFSparring will be posted.

Heres a quick rundown of the fight.

We both did some trash talking before hand... he brought all his people from his complex. i brought my lil bro to record...

Round 1

Me: My round.
    Him: My Round
    Crowd: My round.

Round 2

Round 3

4th Round

He landed some nice uppercuts... I was jabbing but obviously tired... he landed about 3-4 uppercuts.. I dodged a few.. its not as obvious as it felt but he FINALLY CAUGHT ME WITH A RIGHT HAND FULL OF POWER it stumbled me a lil.. he noticed i was a lil out of it and starts boxing with his hands down... trying to show off.. i just land the jab... we get close and then he starts holding my head down to punch.. he did it sorta easily too... His Trainer got mad at him and then my trainer told us Both to get the F out the ring because he couldn't control himself.

His size at first had me a lil intimidated... but my lead left hook erased all of that.

I also switched styles for him and started boxing using the shoulder roll.... and I was rolling ALOT... ALOT OF ROLLING... because i didn't wanna get caught clean with his punch because i knew he had power... You will see a few times i rolled away from taking full contact.

Didn't do it as good as James Toney or Mayweather but it helped me enough...

I hope you guys enjoy the fight I feel good..
    I hope you guys feel the same. It'll be up soon most likely 2mora or DEFINITELY the 13th because You tube takes long. So imma load them in pieces.
    Last edited by DA1CATAS; 03-16-2008, 04:56 PM.

oh cool so he won then?

Comment

Originally posted by sterling View Post
      oh cool so he won then?
      LOL... CAN YOU READ? ... LOOK IT OVER AGAIN... I'LL BE BACK LATA.

Comment

good sparring! I already know how it went down becuase **** like this always happens in my gym and before you know it someone is getting outboxed and they pull something illegal or slick. Ive seen guys spar with heavyweights when the heavyweights have a lot of weight on them and i guess it was all different and everyone sparred differently aginst a heavyweight. good k coming your way catas

Comment

Originally posted by DA1CATAS View Post
          LOL... CAN YOU READ? ... LOOK IT OVER AGAIN... I'LL BE BACK LATA.
          cudnet be bothered lol to much :P gues il jus watch and by the way sparrin is different from a real fight

Comment

Originally posted by sterling View Post
            cudnet be bothered lol to much :P gues il jus watch and by the way sparrin is different from a real fight
            ohh yea.. that is definitely true....

would have been a minute shorter...

he would have had points taken away....

Ring would have been bigger for me...

and he would have been knocked out.. lol because no one my size is taking the lead left hooks i was landing the whole night.

So yea a real fight with him at my weight would have been much different.. I hear ya.

Comment

You got hurt when ya fell down? If it were a mma fight u wouldnt last long, you'd probably put on your back pretty quick.

Cant wait to see the vid man.

Comment

Originally posted by 2swell k-wells View Post
                You got hurt when ya fell down? If it were a mma fight u wouldnt last long, you'd probably put on your back pretty quick.

Cant wait to see the vid man.
                Good thing he's not an MMA fighter..

Good thing this is a boxing forum..

Good thing MMA fighters enjoy fondling each others oiled bodys, wrapped in a thin speedo on national television.

Comment

You are posting a story about a sparring session?

Comment

U gonna go for a rematch DA1CATAS?

Comment

Working...
                    X